Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*lol*

So I was out and about today with my pops doing some errands.. as soon as we hit kfc we see a cop car come down the street (about 50mph lights blaring) we pull to the right and he stops right in front of me and a school bus..

well just as we both stop a black durango tries to pull out of the kfc parking lot and the cop blocks him in with help of the school bus (empty), jumps out and draws his weapon. Than all of a sudden we see 8 more cars show up within a minute or less and draw their weapons. At least 2 with their Rifles and 1 shotgun..

So were sitting there like wtf.... I put the truck in park, shut down the engine and pull out the cell phone.. :popc1:

we see the cops order out of the back seat 3 black guys, and out of the driver and passenger seat 2 females that look of pacific islander, black decent who knows..

The sad thing is, we couldnt tell if they robbed the KFC or the Churchs chicken right next door :histerica

Funny thing about it, out pops 10-12 black people out of churchs to watch it all go down.. :duh

I got video of this shit happening, school bus is in the way on most of it, its shitty quality and sound is raspy... maybe ill upload it to youtube at a later time.

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got a feeling this video is gonna be pretty disappointing.
video is extremely disappointing which is why i might not even bother uploading it...

·
Premium Member
6,781 Posts
video is extremely disappointing which is why i might not even bother uploading it...
Don't bother uploading, Cops have enough of a bad rep about them from the victicrat crowd.

Someone would see and start the race card, the cops were at fault, yadda , yadda, yadda.

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Can't we all just get along?!

·
Registered
452 Posts
there are people of all races that are idiots and un-fit for society, but black people do put their selves out there alot more and then always wanna pull the race card. Do you really think the law is not going to keep an eye on you when all you do is say "**** the law" like it doesn't apply to you? That's why you are always in the spotlight people, because you put yourself there! Its 2010, discrimination is not actually that bad, they need to get the hell over themselves and learn to fit in instead of stick out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts