·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! I put a bunch of stuff on ebay:

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZrcknQ5fcj

Of particular interest here would be:

Ford Super Duty shock towers (2 sets)

Ford Super Duty spring hangers (1 set) - These would be GREAT for a leaf spring SAS conversion

Flowmaster 40-series 2.5" in/out

OEM Ford O2 sensors (2) with 4-pin connectors. Used, but working.

Dana 44 Flat Top knuckles and brake calipers from a '79 F250 (I have the spindles, rotors, calipers, etc. from this axle also)

Not on Ebay, but I also have a set of reverse cut 4.10 gears for a HP Dana 44 (will work in TTB axles, too). Gears are on the carrier. $50 plus shipping.

The old AM/Fm Cassette deck from my '90 Bronco. It worked when I pulled it way back when.

The starting bids for most of this stuff is $0.99 with no reserve (except the knuckles...reserve is set at $75 for those).

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
94_chickentaco said:
Didnt see these on your ebay link, do you still have them and how much?

Thanks
I have one set left. I sold the other set offline for $5.00 plus shipping. I'll cut you the same deal.

Edit...you're in AZ, so it won't be that bad. $10.00 shipped.

Or...next weekend I'm driving out to Tuscon to pick up a trailer I just bought. If you're anywhere along the way between so cal and Tuscon, I can drop them off on the way.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The flowmaster is on ebay with a starting bid of $10. I'm gonna let that one bid up. It's getting a LOT of traffic. Check the link above to find the auction.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts