Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been searching around on craigslist a lot for a straight 44 and haven't had too much luck. there are a few selling with all the brackets for $1000, but i came across this today and talked to the guy its '79 with a 400M it runs and is on 37" tires. i told him i really only wanted it for the front end to see if he wanted to part it out but he wants to sell it whole for $1000. it's about 3 hours away from me 1 way. think its worth it and trying to sell off the rest of the truck?

the other option is my friend has a 44 from a 90's dodge 1500 that i can get for $50 i tried searching but could find anything on them or anyone using them on here. but the advantage of the '79 is less fabbing and other goodies

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Also are you the one with the ttb lifted bronco on 44's? Shouldn't you be looking for a 60? I hate to be a broken record...

·
Fullsize Member
2,804 Posts
If you're running 44s then a d44 isnt gonna cut it anyway. That looks like a $750 bronco by the way. D44 can be found a lot cheaper...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i know everyone keeps saying 1 tons but i think alot of you don't realize that my bronco is not going to see any hardcore stuff like rock crawling. its going to be driving around on prairies here in the everglades. we have a woods buggy on 52" tractor tires with the same front end, and the 9" breaks axles, the front hasn't ever broken i have faith in the 44.

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
I dont understand why you want to SAS in the first place. Going from a TTB 44 to a solid 44 doesnt make much sense if you wont be using the extra articulation.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.