Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I kinda wanna get my 80' painted sooner or later after i cut the rust off, what color do ya'll think an 80' would look good in? Im thinking about getting it painted orange and painting the top black but i want the body to be a sloid color, not 2-tone like it is now with the red under the chrome trim cause the redis rusty and its getting cut off. Does anyone know where i can find Genral Lee graphics? id like to make a genral bronco...lol

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
I have a tailgate with a little bit of rust on the bottom for sale if ya want it

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks blaze!

I think it was about a month ago i was watching tough truck racing on espn and there was a early 76? bronco that looked like the genral lee... i just hope after its done people dont key it and throw stuff at it cause up here the confederate flag is a racist think which is pretty stupid...

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I WILL!! but i dunno if im having the guy down the block spray it for$200 or if im using spray paint, both work:goodfinge

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hope you know i live in MN though and its about to snow... so i think im gonna just spray paint it but it should turn out nice cause the truck is white and the orane will go on easy with about 2 coats, as far as the graphics ill probably ask for them for christmas or somthing but ill take pics when i actually do it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts