238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to decide what color to go with, here are my choices:
Keep it red and tan
100% black
black and tan
100% white
deep blue

was thinking about blue with some orange (Gator fan) but wife didnt like that idea (seminole fan):rofl:
im really wanting a solid color cause i like a flame idea going up on my hood and fenders (painted not decals) im leaning more towards all black with maybe some red and orange, maybe purple flames?? im totally clueless and i dont want my truck to turn into an eye sore. Let me know what yall think

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
MikE2 said:
I like purple and pink
I prefer it to be pink, but then again I've never had it any other way. I've also avoided the brown

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
they say pink is the new black. there you go decision is made for you go for pink. it can be a mary kay bronco

·
Dead Horse
5,931 Posts
i thought it was red is the new black?
or atleast, thats the name of the song

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Flourecent(sp?) green with hot pink flames outlined in Plum Crazy purple.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,927 Posts
tucker1251 said:
forgot to mention my interior is beige and brown, do you think blue would be an ok color?
IMHO if you're doing this as a paint job you intend on keeping for awhile, it's gonna drive you crazy if you don't paint the metal parts of the truck you can see when you open the doors. Like the A and B pillars and aorund the inside of the doors.

The inside of the cab on my '78 is blue and the outside of the truck is black and I've already had several people comment on why didn't I do it right and paint the interior the same color. My reason is, I have just a primer type product and it's not my final paint job. Eventually the whole truck will be the same blue as the interior.

Anyhow, that's my two pennies worth.

·
Banned
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
paint

Bronco Mels said:
IMHO if you're doing this as a paint job you intend on keeping for awhile, it's gonna drive you crazy if you don't paint the metal parts of the truck you can see when you open the doors. Like the A and B pillars and aorund the inside of the doors.

The inside of the cab on my '78 is blue and the outside of the truck is black and I've already had several people comment on why didn't I do it right and paint the interior the same color. My reason is, I have just a primer type product and it's not my final paint job. Eventually the whole truck will be the same blue as the interior.

Anyhow, that's my two pennies worth.
thats kinda why i wanna stay red or go black or white. The red, black, or white paint scheme (along with the door jams) will look pretty good with my brown/beige interior. dont you think??? I think i have made up my mind but lets see what everyone else thinks.

OK Should i paint my truck all white or all black?? Remember i have brown interior along with polished wheels, chrome bumpers, chrome grill guard, and clear and chrome taillights. I really think the black would look AWESOME with all that chrome!

·
Registered
268 Posts
I have an all black s10 that's getting deep purple flames pretty soon. My bronco is going to be flat black pretty soon. With flat black if i tear it up on the trail, i can spray it again when i get home.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts