Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guess its been a DAM blast getting to know everyone and hanging out with all you guys at hollister and meetings... but just putting out there that im thinking about selling my bronco soon.:cry hopefully maybe around in february or maybe sooner....? who knows. but the reason is im just wanting to start getting into racing and having a MUSCLE car. im sure alot of us have gone through that phase so ya. i always drive the bronco like a muscle car anyway haha. but in the future after i get a muscle car ill get another bronco!!! :beer i will always have a bronco in my lifetime!

im not going to put it on craigslist yet because i still have to find the car that im looking for (its a surprise so your find out what im going to get haha) hopefully your like it. but im just giving a heads up for anyone. ill still go to some upcoming trips with you guys. (just dont wanna break it)

im looking around to get about $6,650. i checked it on Kelley Blue Book and in the condition its in is around that price. :thumbup make me an offer

Its a 1991 351 V-8 black/tan top Eddie Bauer 4-wheel drive with 93,000 miles on it. 351 engine is very power full! can expect it to do anything you throw at it! it can cruise at 85mph (which is as far as the speedometer goes) but can go past that easily if wanted...very minor dents. only because of some off roading and dumb asses opening their doors into it at school. VERY LITTLE TO NO RUST AT ALL interior is very clean. no scuff marks or any damage. comes with a pioneer cd deck. also comes with two 12" pioneer subs and amps, in an enclosed box.(which is nice that cost around $100 or so). i recently replaced the transmission that cost around $3,000 or a little more. just got ALL NEW 31" BF Goodrich All-Terrains about 3 days ago that cost around $700. its got the new Super 44 series Flowmaster Muffler with dual Flowmaster tips ($300 or so). it will also come with 2 KC off roading lights on the grill guard and also fog lights on the bumper. it has a trailer package and an off roading trailer hitch. has tow points also on the front to. just got it smoged about 1 week ago passed with flying colors! i think thats about it. but let me know if anyone thinking about wanting a bronco! love the thing. bronco was my first car and i didnt really have any complaints. this is my 2 bronco. my other one broke down on my b-day so thats the only complaint i had...!:banghead haha but it had a lot of miles and went through alot of shit! broncos can stand basically anything you throw at it!!! :rockon

anyone that thinks they have any interest let me know. can email me on this site or at [email protected]

ill post up pics later if wanted

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
You user text says sold, otherwise, 6650 is too much for an old bronco in my opinion, but if you get it, kick ass.

Now im going to hop on my soap box

Dont be a dumbshit with a sports car. My first car was my 70 mach 1 (same one you saw at in n out), I got no tickets and only slight damage from a dumbass spin out (all fixed now). Basically, if you feel like being dumb about it, make sure no one is around to get hurt. And if you feel like pushing your car to some limits, take it to the track. We've all enjoyed a street light gaunt or two, but street racing is just plain dumb.

Good luck with whatever you get, if you need a hand post up, i havnt worked on cars in a while but im willing to help. Cant wait to see what you get, just be careful, you will be a target being young with whatever car you get.

oh yea, last thing, NO RICER.

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,784 Posts
hate to see you sell it, you were cool to wheel with when you came out. I bet $10 you're going to get a camaro of some sort. I am actually against sports cars at such a young age. I really want a Mach 1 'Stang or a Boss 302, but there is no way in hell I am even going to look at them online because the difference in insurance for a sports car compared to gas in the bronco breaks about even.

Have fun with it, but like Peter said; dont street race or be stupid about anything. Cops are uber strict and are more than likely to harass you about nothing. I say keep the bronco and get a sports car when you are older and wiser and have more money to spend on one.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys...were c about all of it. the sold one is my old white one when it was for sale just forgot to update that haha. you guys should check out your broncos of what there worth on Kelley Blue Book. i was hella shocked it said that much when i filled it out for mine! i just putting it at that price for now and c where it goes

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,784 Posts
thanks guys...were c about all of it. the sold one is my old white one when it was for sale just forgot to update that haha. you guys should check out your broncos of what there worth on Kelley Blue Book. i was hella shocked it said that much when i filled it out for mine! i just putting it at that price for now and c where it goes
i checked mine out a month ago or so, just to see what it was still worth. it told me 6500 and i know that i could never get that today. no matter what kbb tells you, there has to be a demand for them and there is definitely not a demand for a gas guzzler today.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Even if it is blue book, i dont think anyone will pay that.

Bluebook doesnt say what people will pay, and thats all you can really see. Id guess you get 3500, MAYBE 4500 if the right person comes around.

And come on, just tell us what your going to get. Im not one for suspense. and you better not call a camaro a sports car.

Stan, I hear you on that, gas is great when you need premium, haha. But restoring that mach 1 from a young age (got it when i was 13 or 14) taught me a lot, Id recommend every youngin get a car they can work on. plus its not exactly a sports car turning wise, haha

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,784 Posts
Even if it is blue book, i dont think anyone will pay that.

Bluebook doesnt say what people will pay, and thats all you can really see. Id guess you get 3500, MAYBE 4500 if the right person comes around.

And come on, just tell us what your going to get. Im not one for suspense. and you better not call a camaro a sports car.

Stan, I hear you on that, gas is great when you need premium, haha. But restoring that mach 1 from a young age (got it when i was 13 or 14) taught me a lot, Id recommend every youngin get a car they can work on. plus its not exactly a sports car turning wise, haha

well you know what i mean. from a more mature standpoint, working on a truck is a lot safer than working on a car. Especially since we know he drives at D mph. I am just saying, I can tell this is bad news from the start. Tickets, accidents, whatever...

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
well you know what i mean. from a more mature standpoint, working on a truck is a lot safer than working on a car. Especially since we know he drives at D mph. I am just saying, I can tell this is bad news from the start. Tickets, accidents, whatever...
:stupid It takes certain people to not get busted bad with a fast car at a young age. My parents telling me they would take my car away for 1 week per MPH over the speed limit my ticket was for helped. That and I spent all my money and 1.5 years working on her, i didnt want to see it in a heap. I had a buddy with a 85 vette in highschool and he got away with only 1 or 2 tickets. It all depends on SELF CONTROL.

DoggyB, were not telling you not to, cause going fast in a car is safer for other people then going fast in a 6k lb truck, but just be careful man. Fast cars are fun as hell, but shit hits the fan FAST in em.

Its kind of like illegal wheeling taking away trails, illegal racing takes away tracks and stiffens laws.

SO WHAT ARE YOU GETTING.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea my bad i changed it. dont know why i said sports car...(probably because i talking to my dad about something) but anyway i ment "muscle car"...:thumbup
but yea when i get the car im going to add some mods to the engine. got some big plans im thinking about doing but wont be driving around like crazy b4. i only do that because its a bronco you know....? now ill be in a car. which cant take as much beating. so yea

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
:crazy You drove faster because its a bronco???

Anyway, what are you going to get, if its mustang related ill be able to help out, otherwise, no so much.

Like i said, im not saying your going to be a dumbass (but most young people are :popc1:), Im just saying dont put OTHERS at risk. I dont care what you do to yourself, its innocent passengers (friends that egg you on) and innocent people around you that suffer.

this soapbox thing is kinda fun, i feel old though:duh

And by getting into racing, you mean LEGAL on the track racing right. Sears point does Wed. Night drags, and Sac does night drags too.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hahah yea of course. safety first! you dont race your bronco around like a crazy maniac!?!?! everyone is doing it now days haah na but it always feels good inside knowing if someone hits you or something happens your most likely come out victorious

o and ill give a hint: its going to be a 1998-1999

ps peter you are kinda old......

:goodfinge:goodfinge JK!

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Your just jeleous that i can buy my own booze.

And no, i dont hot foot my bronco around. I hit 80 every now and then, but other then that, she was a pig.

98-99 huh, im guessing SS,

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
your see.....???

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
hate to see you sell it, you were cool to wheel with when you came out. I bet $10 you're going to get a camaro of some sort. I am actually against sports cars at such a young age. I really want a Mach 1 'Stang or a Boss 302, but there is no way in hell I am even going to look at them online because the difference in insurance for a sports car compared to gas in the bronco breaks about even.

Have fun with it, but like Peter said; dont street race or be stupid about anything. Cops are uber strict and are more than likely to harass you about nothing. I say keep the bronco and get a sports car when you are older and wiser and have more money to spend on one.
I agree.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
I think im right.

Good luck modding the LS1, those things have CRAZY expensive parts. It costs a lot to make em faster.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
haha ok you figured it out....haha but my brother had an camaro before he got his corvette so hes really good with working on the ls1 engines along with my dad. his was pushin about 440 hp n 435 lb torque. but yea cost $2-3 thousand to make it that way.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
thats why id say 99 cobra, of course im a mustang guy though.

Have fun with her, be careful, my buddies brother slid off the road on woodside road 2 months ago and SOMEHOW missed every tree. then he got it back and bam, he got rearended.

haha, make sure to upgrade that rearend when you start putting more power down.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts