Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

Registered
78 Custom - 460 - NP435 - NP205 - Sniper EFI - HyperSpark Ignition - 4.56 Gears - Front/Rear Lockers
@MojoJojo , why do I picture you in black and white, smoking a cigarette, with a black/white spinning cone shaped object?
Seriously though, I live on a peninsula and with the prevailing wind being Southwest, which is the back of my garage, anything resembling a Saltbox type structure would be destroyed in the event of a hurricane.
@Joecruiser , I know I don't have to explain hurricanes to you, snow, well, let's just say; white lumpy rain. :p

@92bronco_dude , I am only considering selling if, and only "IF" the town will approve me adding on to my existing garage. Don't get me wrong, I have a kick-ass shop, but thing in my life have changed, and if I can find an means to the end , I will let it go. granted, my shop is 600V three phase, so I will not be able to keep a lot of my equipment like my lathe, Bridgeport, etc. but, if it will save me money in the long run........

@GetBent4x4 , steel is only an option if I decide to build out back.

@Doosenberry , you are right, as usual, you have nothing to add. :p But seriously, it is also bigger than my house . My wife always asked me why the garage is bigger than our home, and then she complains that there id not enough room in the garage for her gardening stuff, and oh yeah, her car.
Well, I will say that I think you'd have a much easier time selling either of those two Ford cars you have there in the garage.

I want to say that out here in the West where I live that a monster truck Bronco like that would sell fairly quick. For what price, I don't know. Again, not very valuable information here. hah.

I guess I would sell it for however much you need to expand your garage. Sounds pretty simple, Joe. Duh. 馃槒

Premium Member
1986 Bronco, 351w, Edelbrock aluminum top end, Holley 600, 4" BDS lift, 35" Maxxis Razr's, stuff..
Is that a driveway over your land to the neighbors house with a ROW or is it an actual Town owned road?

Sometimes there is some wiggle room in the definitions of structure in the ordinance. As a Landscape Architect Ive threaded the needle that way on lots of site planning projects. Here in Maine getting a variance is almost unheard of, you need to show financial hardship and that鈥檚 almost an impossible argument to make to the council.

Any chance you can request an easement from the neighbor? Again, who owns the land the ROW is on and is it actually a ROW or is it an easement to neighbor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ultra Premium Member
1996 EB w/5.8 TOO much lift, 44" Mudders & 5:43-5:38's
Discussion Starter #43
Well, it鈥檚 a big grey area.....and let鈥檚 just leave it at that for the time being. 馃槣

Reactions: biggum

Ultra Premium Member
1996 EB w/5.8 TOO much lift, 44" Mudders & 5:43-5:38's
Discussion Starter #45
See attached

Attachments

Premium Member
CJ, sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad....as far as price, if your in no hurry, there are people/buyers that no matter what source they use to determine a specified buying price, if they like it, money isn't an issue.

With that said, I understand having a conscious but we live in a world that if someone likes something, regardless of reason, they will come up with the money.

Yours is pristine and the lust of the eye supersedes reasoning.

All the Best

Registered
1989 Bronco, Eddie Bauer, Raven Black
Ahhhh....now I鈥檓 hypnotized....
I miss my parents and uncles,
My sis and 1 slightly older cousin are the 鈥渙ld folks鈥 of the family tree.

That said I visit my folks frequently and thank them for all they did. Maybe a little late and I carry that cross....every time I get a new toy....I make a point to again thank them. God willing I鈥檒l drag my new boat next summer to show my Dad!
Sorry....rant over
1A539DFD-164B-451C-B857-3498BC6E1078.jpeg
C9836B68-30B7-4D15-8E75-C60623ADE837.jpeg

Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
Reactions: cobrajoe
41 - 49 of 49 Posts