Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1994 XLT, 5.8L, 4" BDS lift, Sixlitre tuneup, Getto cold air Intake, 32" Maxxis Bighorns, 160 amp 3G
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed that my rear leaf spring hangers are rotting away. :doh0715: Well since I need to replace them anyway I thought that I might as well do the lift at the same time. I was looking at the 4 inch Ultra Deluxe Lift w/Superunner Extended Radius Arms 9 from JBG. Price does not seem bad. Most of the items seem to be Superlift with 2.5" rear leafs from JBG. It will be going in a 94 with the 5.8L, currently has 32" Maxxis Bighorns.

My question is, has anyone had experience with this set up and what do you think? Or should I look towards something else. :whiteflag How are the JBG leaf springs? Yes I did search but did not come up with enough information to make a decision on this setup. Yes I have read the lift and tire thread.

http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/i..._lift_w_superunner_extended_radius_arms_9.htm

Item #33720 - New
1990-96 Ford Bronco
1990-96 Ford F-150 4wd

4 inch Ultra Deluxe Lift with Superlift Superunner Extended Radius Arms 1990-96 Bronco and F150 4wd

This kit includes:
-Superlift coils
-Superlift front bracket kit
-Superlift drop pitman arm
-New front and rear extended brake hoses
-JBG 2.5 inch rear leaf springs
-New u-bolts.
-Superlift Extended radius arms

Sway bar drop brackets recommended
Driveshafts may need to be lengthened
New longer shocks will be needed

Our Price: $1095.00

Ken L.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I just noticed that my rear leaf spring hangers are rotting away. :doh0715: Well since I need to replace them anyway I thought that I might as well do the lift at the same time. I was looking at the 4 inch Ultra Deluxe Lift w/Superunner Extended Radius Arms 9 from JBG. Price does not seem bad. Most of the items seem to be Superlift with 2.5" rear leafs from JBG. It will be going in a 94 with the 5.8L, currently has 32" Maxxis Bighorns.

My question is, has anyone had experience with this set up and what do you think? Or should I look towards something else. :whiteflag How are the JBG leaf springs? Yes I did search but did not come up with enough information to make a decision on this setup. Yes I have read the lift and tire thread.

http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/i...ft_w_superunner_extended_radius_arms_9.htm

Item #33720 - New
1990-96 Ford Bronco
1990-96 Ford F-150 4wd

4 inch Ultra Deluxe Lift with Superlift Superunner Extended Radius Arms 1990-96 Bronco and F150 4wd

This kit includes:
-Superlift coils
-Superlift front bracket kit
-Superlift drop pitman arm
-New front and rear extended brake hoses
-JBG 2.5 inch rear leaf springs
-New u-bolts.
-Superlift Extended radius arms

Sway bar drop brackets recommended
Driveshafts may need to be lengthened
New longer shocks will be needed

Our Price: $1095.00

Ken L.

bds all the way!

·
Premium Member
1994 XLT, 5.8L, 4" BDS lift, Sixlitre tuneup, Getto cold air Intake, 32" Maxxis Bighorns, 160 amp 3G
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I looked at BDS, but 2000.00 :shocked is a little more than I can affort right now. :banghead

I will probably only be off road about 20% of the time. Not many places to go here in North Jersey. I am looking for a decent setup with extended radius arms and rear leaf springs that will do well off road and still be reasonably priced. :scratchhe

Ken L.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.