Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,590 Posts
I expect this will be a world record sale for a 95 Bronco. im thinking 40k+. I hope whoever wins this does the brake switch recall asap.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Good to know the body panels didn't look straight when they were new... :ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness, that's one nice Bronco. Definitely going to bring all the money...

Adjusted for inflation, that sticker price of $28,615 would be $47,904 today. It will be interesting to see if it beat inflation over 24 years.

·
Registered
1989 Bronco Custom. Keeping it OE stock as long as I can..
13 Posts
I wonder what the back story is, how someone could purchase new and let sit, for 25 years? And how do you protect it from the heat/cold, spiders, dings, scratches????

·
Registered
78 Custom 351M NP435 NP205 Sniper EFI Hedman Headers Magnaflow Muffler 4.56 Gears Grizzly lockers
1,686 Posts
So why is this '95 in the 2021 section?
Because @BigMike61 doesn't know how to create threads in anything other than the new Bronco sub-forums. I guess when that's all you do it becomes second nature.

·
Registered
816 Posts
I wonder what the back story is, how someone could purchase new and let sit, for 25 years? And how do you protect it from the heat/cold, spiders, dings, scratches????
Mecum site noted it was part of a collection... rich guy buys it new, sticks it in a warehouse, drives it to the occasional car show, etc. Rich guy eventually decides to liquidate their collection, or dies, and their heirs liquidate it. A whole bunch of Fox Mustangs went through Barrett Jackson a couple of years ago... same deal. None ever titled, all with 100-200 miles, still with the original dealer plastic over everything. They brought some serious $$$....

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" lift on 33's
35,880 Posts
There's a guy somewhere near Sandpoint, Idaho with a warehouse full of vintage Corvette's that only come out once a year for the "Lost in the 50's" car show, where they shut main street down for classics to be parked on display. He doesn't even bring them all out, I understand he cycles through. Rumors I've heard put his collection somewhere between 2-300 vette's. Some people just have money to burn and an appreciation for certain rigs. I'd consider it complete waste... if it wasn't pretty cool.
Some folks want to watch the world burn. Others would like to preserve it in a perfect bubble. People are strange... when you're a stranger.

·
Registered
78 Custom 351M NP435 NP205 Sniper EFI Hedman Headers Magnaflow Muffler 4.56 Gears Grizzly lockers
1,686 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Bronco Custom. Keeping it OE stock as long as I can..
13 Posts
If....I was the rich guy my luck would have been to buy bunch of ford pintos, pacers and K cars to put in storage...

·
Premium Member
4,286 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,286 Posts
I wanna buy all the Broncos I can and I am broke. If I had cash I would have to buy land to store everything I would buy.
To do it right they need to be in buildings or atleast on concrete so they don't go to hell. If not it turns into a junkyard.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts