Engineer
13,163 Posts
That's almost as bad as buying an R1 as a first bike

·
Im scared of jopes
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's almost as bad as buying an R1 as a first bike
hey, I have 13,000 kms on the bike since I bought it, No wipe outs yet :whiteflag

I am putting my third tire on the fricken bike tomorrow, I dont smoke show them or nothing, Just riding wear and tear. But I think im going to trade the bike for a truck next month because I dont think ill have anywhere to store it.

·
Im scared of jopes
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i thought body lifts were cheap....
They are.. If this guy is seriously this cheap, Why bother with a lift at all, Not like he is going to be able to afford the new tires when he puts 6 pucks under each body mount :banghead

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
They are.. If this guy is seriously this cheap, Why bother with a lift at all, Not like he is going to be able to afford the new tires when he puts 6 pucks under each body mount :banghead

he must be je.....

You're online, come in chat

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
hockey pucks make good motor mounts

·
Registered
203 Posts
uh oh

hey, I have 13,000 kms on the bike since I bought it, No wipe outs yet :whiteflag

See.....now you've gone and jinxed yourself....better get rid of it fast now:toothless

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
Let's hope he takes himself out of the gene pool in a most-spectacular way.

·
Registered
228 Posts
A Canadian trying to fit a hockey puck lift is pretty funny, at least to me. :whiteflag
This is just God's way of adding chlorine to the gene pool. :thumbup

·
Registered
203 Posts

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Never heard of using hockey pucks, I've heard of using boat trailer rollers though. Both sound sound pretty damnned dumb considering you can get a body lift for around $150 or less.:doh0715:

·
Mud God - R.I.P.
5,788 Posts
Damn I don't have 100 for store bought,I'll make one for 99 :doh0715:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts