Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
So how many cars have you buried Rob? Not a bad Idea, he just shouldn't have told his tattle tale neighbors.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
Oldyeller said:
So how many cars have you buried Rob? Not a bad Idea, he just shouldn't have told his tattle tale neighbors.
The City of Parma, the city i live in, is actually built on land fill, the city was being built right around the time of the depression our area was finished in the late 50's. So evidently "fill" wasn't just dirt.

My neighbor (two doors down) and i were working on leveling his front yard, we had a bobcat, thinking it should be easy i started backdragging and moving dirt aroung, finally got it flat. His wife comes out, picks the spot for a tree. We start digging, get about a foot down when he hits something. We start moving dirt around and i look at him and say "We're gonna need more equipment".

Three days later a professional excavating company removed the rolling chasis of a 1930's era automobile. So the dude in this article must of have relatives living in this area back in the day.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Your supposed to burn them, this way they pay right away. It happens alot here in the city, kinda sad actually raises rates for all of us

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Accessory Man said:
Your supposed to burn them, this way they pay right away. It happens alot here in the city, kinda sad actually raises rates for all of us
But I needed a new car!!!:cry

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
HAHA, Foiled Again!

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
I've never buried deeper than half way up the doors

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
a buddy of mine tried to convince me to make a tree fall on my truck to collect the insurance...i dont know how he intended on it falling without us cutting it though :scratchhe

·
Registered
808 Posts
Akronites are almost, but not quite as dumb, as Ravennans...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts