1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
My head unit can do all that (I dont know about the mini disk part but who ever uses those?) ( I assume it can play MP3 CDs?) Including all of the colors, and can play small movies on it too, all for less than half the price :shrug

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my hunny is a tech. junkie. being married to him is very expensive he only wants the best of the best and he wants what noone else has. hence why he wants the MD player. that was the specific thing we were looking for when i tripped over this. i wanted it for the vitara because of how cool it looks and the fact that it was double din. so i showed it to him not relizing it was a MD player as well.

so now his heart is set on that. opps! haha

as far as getting it stolen yea i will worry about that as well. we have a 500.00 headunit in the fiero now and that sits behind my work 4 out of 7 days. i guess as long as he plans it right and takes the appropriate precaustions (alarm or whatever) we could be fine.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
They went basically nowhere. I was about to buy one when I was younger, about 12, I saved and saved...the salesmen told me don't waste my time, that this technology was going nowhere. Boy was he right. Now you can get a 60 GB MP3 Player and hook it up everywhere.

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
minidiscs are like laser discs, cool idea but going no where

1 - 11 of 11 Posts