Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
If it is not a Bronco, it's just not worth driving.....
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a spare tire carrier for sale on Craigslist the other day and a guy contacted me and made arraignments to buy it from me. He came over to the house this morning to pick it up......in a Mini Cooper....

I couldn't believe it when he pulled into my driveway lol. He also bought a spare tire on a factory rim and when we loaded them up, his whole cargo area and back seat was full. I hated to see Bronco parts in a mini Cooper, but what the heck, I had cash in my pocket.

He also wants a back bumper I have but he is going to have to find something a bit larger to haul it in...

I will say this though, he was buying these items for his sister. She just bought an 88 Bronco and is fixing it up. He said her birthday is coming up and my parts are gonna be her birthday present. I told him to have her join the forum so maybe we will get a new member !!

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
1,396 Posts
My kid sold a Honda motor and the kid showed up in an old Volvo sedan, already had a Acura door and cams in the back seat so my kid and I lifted it into his trunk....after he moved all his crap into the back seat. We had to pull the intake off so the trunk would close.
C3696011-6469-4028-BDB4-303A2B196A85.jpeg
AAD6351A-7761-456B-93E6-3E3679701380.jpeg

I had to take pictures.

·
Registered
9,558 Posts
I used to find it odd when people showed up to buy parts for vehicles that were the polar opposite of what they were driving. Until I owned a civic. Ive seen a guy show up in a turbo volvo wagon for lawn mowers, a riced out junkyard spec toyota to buy a honda r18a1 for parts (to rebuild an oil starved engine), and an old land yacht with a little utility trailer to buy a riding mower. I've crammed 3 mower decks, transmission, and various parts into a Civic. Sometimes it makes more sense to cram everything in a smaller car than drive the gas guzzler, or that's all you have.

·
Registered
78 Custom 351M NP435 NP205 Sniper EFI Hedman Headers Magnaflow Muffler 4.56 Gears Grizzly lockers
1,711 Posts
It's probably just a matter of people driving what they have. I sold a Chevy NP205 to a guy and had it in the back of my truck. I met up with him and he put it in the trunk of his 00-07 Monte Carlo SS. Whatever works, I'll take the cash.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts