Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im on my way to feeling real good, when my buzz has been killed.

Doing our poker night tonight. 5 bucks gets you in. Well I was sitting on pocket 10s...not bad. flopped 2 pair. (we play no limit holdem) The turn comes out. Chris was short stack. only had a few chips left. He went all in. I called him, thinking he was trying to bluff the pot. D calls. I bet again after the river. D raised me. Forced me all in. Ok...I got 2 pair. Got a decent hand, ill win. D won with kings and sevens...damnit!!! I only have 10s and 3s...well thats 5 less bucks i have now. maybe next time. Guess more time to drink.

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
Yeah, you could have put all the bottles on it and the damn thing collasped, then you'd have a nice mess on your hands . . . THAT would warrant a "this sucks" FSB thread. Hey, a spill like that would probably be enough for a repeat Titanic. :goodfinge

·
Yup, I'm fullsize....
1,798 Posts
marv said:
Hmmmmm, thought you'd be workin' on yer liquor cabinet, Daniel.
Yup, sure looks like he's working on it......working on emptying it!

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
This recalls the shirt "My drinking forum has a Bronco problem".

Drink more, and enjoy.

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
How do you play no limit poker with only five dollars? Kind of makes it hard to bluff when all your money in the pot equals the cost of 3 beers out of your six pack.

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
Play with 1000 dollars in chips. Still...if you have 5 guys in there and you let 2nd place have their money back you're still playing to quadruple your money. Which pays for 2 6-packs =).

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
exactly saurian. but we play with 1500 hundred in chips. There was 6 of us last night too.

i did kind of work on it yesterday. when i was at walmart i looked at the furniture

1 - 9 of 9 Posts