Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Hmmm....
1,382 Posts
ugh, thats seriously kind of annoying, it has been on TV for a week and a half and, they even said that he is as close as it gets to being a normal functioning person.

I think its awesome that he made all those shots and did so well, but it really doesnt deserve the attention

anyway with all that said i still give him props

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,691 Posts
Aww man, it's a heart warming tale of human triumph over diversity and hardship man! Don't you have a heart?

(I'm gonna go puke now! :goodfinge )

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
MuddyBronco13 said:
i just dont see it much as overcomming diversity if hes like 2% slower than the normal human
He plays better than me...

Maybe I should get checked out... :scratchhe :bday I peed in your pool.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
MuddyBronco13 said:
i just dont see it much as overcomming diversity if hes like 2% slower than the normal human

Hell that means he is 3% faster than me.

I still kind of got that warm, fuzzy feeling.

I am gonna go beat my daughter now.

·
green ones make me horny
11,152 Posts
hey derrick there is hope for you yet.

if you would leave the sheep alone you could be an after school special as well

·
Hmmm....
1,382 Posts
derrick36 said:
Not very much though.

The only hope I have is that they turn How to be a reclusive hermit into and Olympic event. I'd prolly take the gold in that event.:toothless
i think my next door neighbor might give you a run for your money --- he sits at the computer for days at a time playing World of Warcraft, and never sees the light, its kinda sad and funny at the same time

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I spend about 90% of my free time at the computer, usually up til like 3 or something. I have about 4 posts per day on another forum, then this forum, MySpace, and whatever else I'm doing. I have no life...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts