1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
John, this was quite possibly one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Both Dave and I laughed so hard we cried.:histerica

I immediately had to send the link to my sister, brother in law and good friend who all graduated from ASU. :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica

I can't believe Eric hasn't responded.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
LMAO @ Marauder.:histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica

As punishment for attending a school that produced such a lame promotional video, I hearby relegate you to use this as your avatar for at least one week!

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,950 Posts
Haha, i saw this about a week or so ago, but decided i would spare Eric the grief from spreading it all over FSB.....looks like John took care of that thou.....:thumbup :histerica

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Oh yeah, someone showed it to me last year.

Yeah its gay. I cant help it if our video production people are gay. Leaves more women for me.

(I just went to my first snowboading class for school, and thats the place to be to pick up chicks. I think snowboarding will be quite a rewarding hobby :goodfinge )

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,950 Posts
...I wish i didn't suck at snowboarding

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Marauder said:
Yeah its gay. I cant help it if our video production people are gay. Leaves more women for me.

(I just went to my first snowboading class for school, and thats the place to be to pick up chicks. I think snowboarding will be quite a rewarding hobby :goodfinge )
Another reason for me to live vicariously through you...

magnumpi said:
...I wish i didn't suck at snowboarding
That's why they have snowboarding class, dipshit.:goodfinge Time for you to enroll at ASU.

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,950 Posts
johnski said:
That's why they have snowboarding class, dipshit.:goodfinge Time for you to enroll at ASU.
I'm gonna run you over when I get my 393 in :goodfinge

hmm....when does the next semester start? :toothless

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
I got a sudden urge to sign up, either that or............:uke:

I feel like watching an episode of The Brady Bunch and maybe even an episode of Leave it to Beaver just to dirty up my mind a bit.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
So I was walking through the union and spotted the paper. Check it out.

The paper is littered with that hot hot hot crap.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
ROFLMAO @ Marauder :histerica :rofl: :histerica :rofl: :histerica :rofl:

Your school is lame, lame, lame!

Plastered on the interweb with shame, shame, shame!

·
Try it now!!
9,122 Posts
Potamus said:
ROFLMAO @ Marauder :histerica :rofl: :histerica :rofl: :histerica :rofl:

Your school is lame, lame, lame!
At least his guy to girl ratio is better than 84 :16

:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
Eric, you will be happy to know that my sister (an ASU alumni) emailed the director of Alumni affairs and here is what she emailed me about it:

"I sent ASU an email. The director of alumni affairs called and emailed me to apologize. Turns out it isn't a promo video. It is something they did for a small alumni affair for which the theme of the video had some meaning. After a football game (not sure which school) which lost to ASU someone got hold of the video and put it on the internet to "get back" at ASU. Now on the internet, they have been unable to do damage control...

Anyway...they are plenty embarrassed."

So, i guess ASU isn't Hot, Hot, Hot

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
What I have heard is that it was for an ASU alumni group which would encourage them to donate more to the school. Well it backfired and donations went down because alumni were saying it was an embarassment to the school.

Bronco Lounger said:
After a football game (not sure which school) which lost to ASU someone got hold of the video and put it on the internet to "get back" at ASU.
Sad that all those other schools we demolished are so jealous. Guess thats what happens when you are the national champs :goodfinge

I hope your sister saw that App championship game, it was good :thumbup

1 - 16 of 16 Posts