Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
so your the dumbshit that dropped 1200 on a tow truck :twak :toothless hehe just foolin. you gotta do what you gotta do to get out. I used a backhoe for free :toothless

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i called

i called everyone no one would help or cameout i had some guy come out with a f-250 and he thought he could pull it out

·
Registered
741 Posts
Re: i called

for $1200 did they aleast pull your head out of your ass to?

·
Registered
741 Posts
raf, thanks for closing his other thread :thumbup

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
:stupid Trying to discipher that thread made my head hurt...:beer

Where the hell is coconut creek??:shrug

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Originally posted by bronco9235
All I am trying to say is that just me and blaze so far on this site, are the only ones that do hard core wheeling in the swamp!! So everyone needs to call 4 wheel parts and get a real lift and tire..
oohh. look at the noob who thinks hes so hardcore cause he's an idiot that went out, tried something that was way beyond his skill, and got stuck paying way more to take care of it than he should have to get out. congratulations, you are a real hard core dude that really knows his shit.

you think mud is tough? ok, lets see some pics of you picking up a tire, not parked on some tiny pile of gravel:goodfinge

you want action shot?
heres one of me jumping

you better put your flak jacket on if you're gonna call some of us posers:goodfinge

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,714 Posts
Gearhead.....I called everyone in the phone book and not even the people that had equipment in that area where he was stuck, wanted to come out because of it being a Sunday.

He was stuck off of US 27 and Griffin Rd. That is all muck there, thats not even mud. He is lucky he was able to get that Tow Truck to pull him out.

Everyone I called said he was to far from the road to get him out. I know a backhoe or front end loader could pulled him out, but noone was willing to go out there and do it.

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,714 Posts
Blaze said:
:stupid Trying to discipher that thread made my head hurt...:beer

Where the hell is coconut creek??:shrug
Thats in west Broward County. In south Florida, just south of West Palm Beach and North of Fort Lauderdale.

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,714 Posts
Andy351 said:
i'm sure 500 cash would make them feel differently
Man, Andy believe me I tried everyone in the book and everyone said no. Plus all the other guys that they talked to out there. They were even close to a construction site where some machines were running and those guys told them they could not because their Boss was not there.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
allcruisen said:
Thats in west Broward County. In south Florida, just south of West Palm Beach and North of Fort Lauderdale.

Hey, ya'll need to try to make Mudtoberfest...(see post in Dixie thread)!! thats why I was asking, I saw Davie as the location on BB96 and I know where that is...ya'll come on out... :thumbup

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
allcruisen said:
Man, Andy believe me I tried everyone in the book and everyone said no. Plus all the other guys that they talked to out there. They were even close to a construction site where some machines were running and those guys told them they could not because their Boss was not there.

wow, people really aren't that friendly in the south

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,714 Posts
Thats sounds good ''Blaze".

Your right Andy, Not everyone here in south fl is as friendly as others.

When they first called me I thought the truck was submerged. I think maybe about 2 or three trucks coulda got him out. But then again who knows.

P.S. bronco9235 {Billy} What Raf is saying is when you are answering to a thread click on "Post Reply" not "new thread" ,that way everyone can understand you.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts