Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A few of us here in Tidewater have been looking at getting a club together. After a few years of talking about it we got something going. It turns out that one was here but had lost the drive to get things done. So with some stoking of the ashes we got Tidewater Broncos back together. We had 31 Broncos show up today to our rebirth. It sure was nice seeing this many people show up interested in being part of the Club. Take a look at the pics I shot. I'm sure you will be pleased with what you see.

https://www.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yeah Gary, and some of you folks with the MEB came down for the 1st two M&G's like you and the previous MEB Pres Judy. One of the things that I really enjoy about most of the Bronco folks is their eagerness to be helpful and happily co-exist. People and their interest seem to come and go ( some go all the way to Texas...or Colorado or somewhere in between) but it seems that some of the diehards are here and a lot have been here since way before internet social media took off. It was great to see a few of those diehards Sunday and quite a few were missed. Rob, Ted, Dave, Ray, Billy, Steve and Jim (who did I leave out?)were there and part of the same big group that made the trek to Gore for the Roundup the biggest year we had represented by Tidewater Broncos. One of the fundamental missions that Scott (who also was one of the people to go to the Roundup that year and texted me for pictures during the event Sunday from Maryland) had asked when handing off the ground work that had been laid for the Tidewater Broncos was to not forget one person in particular that had contributed largely to the bronco enthusiast and had a popular Bronco parts business back in the '80s and early '90s in Windsor, Va. The dated cartoon looking early Bronco in the logo came from the cover of his catalog. The 40th anniversary helped to spike the interest of the Bronco's which has waned a little over the past few years. Evidenced but some of the events this past year that had Luke warm response the economy, fuel prices and the overwhelming options nowadays for fulfilling that Bronco itch can get the interest spread a little thinner. I am hopeful that the upcoming '50th will rejuvenate that interest again and Cecil will be remembered by the Tidewater Broncos as many will be during the 50th activities.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Tidewater Broncos

It is great to see news of the rebirth of Tidewater Broncos. Is there a schedule of upcoming meet ups or trips?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts