Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
‘90 EB Full Custom build -Mega Truck Bogger
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to gauge interest in a meet and greet trail ride...

·
September 15 FOTM
1,482 Posts
6/19-6/21 there is a "race" in ocala nf with 500$ cars called the gamber 500 that @pfun41 an i are going to. should be alot of fun. even if you dont have a cheap beater car to bring they will definitely need recovery vehicles

·
Registered
1989 Bronco, Eddie Bauer, Raven Black
290 Posts
@ANGELO What's the race, a demolition derby? Sounds like a blast. Can you post up info? Is this a sanctioned event or??

·
September 15 FOTM
1,482 Posts

@ANGELO What's the race, a demolition derby? Sounds like a blast. Can you post up info? Is this a sanctioned event or??
not really a race, theres checkpoints more you do the more points you get. plus points for your car. its 500 miles offroad in a 500$ car

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
6/19-6/21 there is a "race" in ocala nf with 500$ cars called the gamber 500 that @pfun41 an i are going to. should be alot of fun. even if you dont have a cheap beater car to bring they will definitely need recovery vehicles
It's a Rally dammit!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was thinking Richloam or Crooms area...never explored Crooms....with all this rain it should be ....interesting..... but I know there are several areas...JW Corbet WMA in West Palm...or this place I found on the internet...

Attachments

·
Registered
1989 Bronco, Eddie Bauer, Raven Black
290 Posts
Thanks guys for the info and vids. Somehow I forgot to check this thread. My steering box is leaking....gotta sort that out before a road trip. Or take plenty of fluid!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gambler is this weekend. anybody other than Angelo and Pfun going? im going to try to tho Fathers Day being sunday means ill probably be thee only saturday and maybe friday
What is Gambler? Anyone know if any events are happening around July 4th?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts