Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I've been looking for s set of 35x12.5x15's... I have a few in mind. Right now I'm running an old set of Mickey Thompson Baja Crawlers. I like them, but they are very expensive. Don't get me wrong I know 35's are expensive and you pay for quality. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience using bfgoodrich mud terrain t/a km2's. They seem like a decent tire and they are a bit less expensive than the Mickey Thompsons. Was wondering if you guys would go with the km2's for a little bit of money saving or just buy new Mickey Thompsons.

Thanks in advance.

·
B350 built at THE SHOP
2,144 Posts
I know a few guys who run them and love them

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok thanks. I think that's what I'm gonna go for then. save around 70 a tire or something.

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,714 Posts
Never heard anything bad abought BFG!

I had run their 33's and loved them. then had Pro Comps 35's Not bad either just Pricey.

OH yeah, WELCOME to Our Home...

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the welcome. I decided to go fullsize member right away, so far seems well worth it.

·
JEEP CREEP
2,503 Posts
ive got a set of 37'' km2's on my superduty and love them. im waiting on a set of 35'' km2's right now for my bronco. they do good offroad in my opinion. they drive nice on the street and they are quite too

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,714 Posts
They defenitly look alot nicer then the Kumho Road Venture MT and look like a much better ride also.

Thats just my thoughts.

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,714 Posts
You gonna order them from Discount tire?

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Actually Tire Rack has them cheaper. 210 and change on discount tire and 189 on tire rack.

·
JEEP CREEP
2,503 Posts
They defenitly look alot nicer then the Kumho Road Venture MT and look like a much better ride also.

Thats just my thoughts.

i had a set of the kumhos on my super duty and they wore out quick and rode like crap. most of my trucks ive had had bfg's on em loved em all.

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,714 Posts
Actually Tire Rack has them cheaper. 210 and change on discount tire and 189 on tire rack.
Yeah, but tire rack charges shipping where Discount doesn't.

Just my .02

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i see. I'll have to compare the differences. Thanks for pointing that out.

HA I might just order them from work depending on how much they want to charge me.

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
I agree, the KM2's are an excellent option. for those who haven't already seen this, check out the virtual tour by Car and Driver in the link below...

As for pricing OP, we do guarantee the lowest delivered price on all the products we sell. If a competitor has a cheaper delivered price (unit price + freight) we'll certainly beat it. Check out our "Found a Lower Delivered Price?" thread in our signature. If we can be of further assistance please let us know.

-Matt

·
B350 built at THE SHOP
2,144 Posts
I agree, the KM2's are an excellent option. for those who haven't already seen this, check out the virtual tour by Car and Driver in the link below...

As for pricing OP, we do guarantee the lowest delivered price on all the products we sell. If a competitor has a cheaper delivered price (unit price + freight) we'll certainly beat it. Check out our "Found a Lower Delivered Price?" thread in our signature. If we can be of further assistance please let us know.

-Matt
i BOUGHT MY cOOPER stt'S AT DISCOUNT TIRE AND THEY DID PRICE MATCH. i EVEN GOT 1 YR SAME AS CASH.. btw THE cOOPERS ARE BAD ASS

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discount matched and beat the tire rack on my 37" Mtr's with Kevlar, they also did free mounting and balancing...plus i got the $80 rebate they offer on goodyears.....with that being said, i absolutly love my MTR's with Kevlar...they have handled everything that i have thrown at them! Tough as nails and lighter and cheaper than the toyo MT.. Check them out and check out their pricing... I think you will find them cheaper and better than the BF tire...ive got over 5k miles on the tired and they are still in great shape, quiter than my allterrain bfg's, that and the tread looks super cool.

·
B350 built at THE SHOP
2,144 Posts
Your welcome, I also have liftime rotations from discount tire on my AMERICAN MADE Cooper STT's

1 - 20 of 30 Posts