Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just called Big O Tire to get a price quote for some 33x12.5 XT's for the Bronco and what I paid 2 years ago for the same tire just about doubled. I paid 127 per tire 2 years ago and they just quoted me 210 per tire. What's up with that? When I questioned them about there warrantee they asked if my alignment was off, no it’s not, have the tires been rotated, yes they have. Well then I don’t know what to tell you. You should have had more life from the tires. There warrantee was up to 50000 miles per tire and I have just over 20000 miles on mine and they are getting bad. So chalk one up that you can’t get a warrantee anymore from Big O.

Who are you buying tires from and what kind of mileage are you getting out of them and what kind of driving are you doing, i.e. hwy, city, off-road etc.

Thanks

I will be going to the store to talk to the manager about there warrantee thou.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've owned 3 sets of BFG all-terrains,all of which hit 70k.I have mud terrains now with about 9k on them with unnoticeable wear.The majority of my miles are city/highway,with an occasional offroad run.To me BFG tires are worth every penny,and i wouldn't buy anything else for a daily driver.I've never had to deal with them on warranty issues,but i've never needed to.

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
I dont think the 50,000 mile warranty is treadlife. I think its against manufacture defects. thats where they stick ya. And that dude must have been on crack the morning he told ya they were 210 a tire. Call a different place im sure youll find it around the same price as before.

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
GearHead said:
i had a pair of bjg at's. were the best on road truck tire i had. hated them off road though.
They arent 'Great' off road tires, but i have been satisfied with them as a general tire. If you air down to about 15 or so in sand and mud, They hold their own. Worth the money for a truck that sees mostly highway miles.

·
In The Matrix
1,896 Posts
I would recommend going to Discount Tires. I usually find the best prices with them, and they are always awesome to work with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts