Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 38s on my truck right now, 8 suspension, 2 body. I need to level it though, the front is evidently lower than hte front, probably a couple of inches.

I was just wondering what y'all think might fit under there if I bring the front up a touch?

I already need to replace my radius arms, I am having some rubbing issues.

(I know that 44s would probably cause some serious breakage with the 1/2 ton running gear, I am planning on changing axles to 1 ton stuff this spring which would be when I go with the 44s, engine/tranny are 1 ton already)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I Was kinda thinking that that could be a problem, I just didnt know if certain leveling kits, blocks or something, would prevent any alignment issues.

I also have cut fenders, which should be obvious in the picture.

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
if you have blocks in the rear, the best thing to do would probably to take them out or find ones that match the front lift because that thing is raked by about 2-3 inches as you can see. I would do that and leave the 38's especially with the running gear you have on there.

·
Local # 40 Boilermakers
15,785 Posts
I would bring it down 1" in the back and call it good if your planning to keep the susp you have. I honestly wouldnt go that big with the ttb either.

·
Registered
1 Posts
you can google leveling kits. i bought a 2 in one with 1.5in blocks in the back. Pretty sure you can get anywhere from 1-3in leveling kits from tough country

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,880 Posts
:histerica
you can google leveling kits. i bought a 2 in one with 1.5in blocks in the back. Pretty sure you can get anywhere from 1-3in leveling kits from tough country
:histerica

get rid of the blocks out back and run a true lifted set of springs and the proper degree shim to get it level or close.

i wouldnt try to lift any more with the ttb. save your coin for the SAS

·
Registered
66 Posts
ditto! would just take the blocks outta the rear and run full suspension

·
Registered
66 Posts
remember if u go to much bigger on tire u wont have any room for flex without rubbing

1 - 10 of 10 Posts