Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying ot sell off a set of 5 american racing outlaw 2 rims 15x10 5 on 5.5 all of them are less thean 2 years old, they have some minor scratching and a few dings from tire mounting but in great shape I ma looking for 50.00 a rim.
I also have 4 maxxis creepy crawlers 35x1250 3 of the 4 are about 50% tead wear. the 4th has 200 miles on it, I lost a tire due to sidewall damage 2 weeks ago and decided to go back to an 8" rim and Goodyear MTs since I am not doing much rock crawling right now. The maxxis creepy crawlers are a great bias tire, these are the dot approved ones. I For the tires I am looking ot get 500 for all 4, I would be willing to seperate and entertain offers as well. The tires are not mounted and I will not ship. Last price I saw on new tires for this size was 400+. If you are looking for good trail tires that grab really well than these are it. I have been doing too much go fast stuff lately to justify staying with them, but they are great for rocks, sand and mud. If you need pics PM me. Thought I would give you all first shot at them. I am negotiable on the price if your serious and your looking at the set. THanks. I would be willing to meet you if your in san diego orange county LA areas.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.