·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
could i run 14.5" wide tires on 15x10 rims

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
I have sucessfully run Iroks on beadlocked 8" rims which make them about 9" wide. Interco suggest a 10" rim. It is all about running the correct pressure to get them to wear correctly. Take them out behind a local Wal Mart or some place with a good long section of flat concrete, chalk across the tread, run it strait about 50 yards, check them and adjust tire pressure accordingly. I have had good luck with that technic. If you don't run them withthe correct pressure right they will wear in the middle.

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
But why you would want to no one knows. Tires that wide just look retarded IMO.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Function over fashion, if it looks retarded and works well, it aint retarded.
IMO

·
Registered
311 Posts
Your bronco looks retarded. Those are fighting words as far as I'm concerned. :goodfinge

I ran 35x15 TSl's on my '78 and they saved me quite a few times when I tried going into bottomless mud. I sank to my frame once and the truck pulled through under its own power. The extra floatation makes a HUGE difference.

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
Your bronco looks retarded. Those are fighting words as far as I'm concerned. :goodfinge

I ran 35x15 TSl's on my '78 and they saved me quite a few times when I tried going into bottomless mud. I sank to my frame once and the truck pulled through under its own power. The extra floatation makes a HUGE difference.
I didnt say anything about his Bronco. I was reffering to that particular tire size on that wheel. So put down your gloves.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts