Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im fixing to buy a '94 f150 with a 3.5 inch lift, i have a set of 37-13.50-16 boggers and was wondering if i put them on a 12 inch wide wheel if they would fit this truck?

·
B350 built at THE SHOP
2,144 Posts
You need about 6 more inches of lift

·
Too poor for FSM
1,395 Posts
6 inches more? I thought you could stuff 37's under a 6 inch lift period.
Regardless you'll need more lift

·
B350 built at THE SHOP
2,144 Posts
6 inches more? I thought you could stuff 37's under a 6 inch lift period.
Regardless you'll need more lift
You can stuff them but they will rub on bumps or when turning and hitting a bump. If you are ok with that then stuff em. 6" of lift is recommended for 35x1250 if you want 37's they will rub. I run 37x13.50x16 with 7" of lift and they hit the fenders when I articulate or hit a bump while turning

·
Registered
302 Posts
just add a 3" body lift and call it good ;-)

·
Registered
380 Posts
I was wondering if i put them on a 12 inch wide wheel if they would fit this truck?
Keep in mind when running a wider wheel you will need a bit more of a lift to clear the fenders when turning.

·
B350 built at THE SHOP
2,144 Posts
what about fender trimming? any reason that wont work? not starting an argument just wondering. (i want to run 37's on my 4in)
In my opinion fender trimming is a last resort... Sure fender trimming will work for the body but it may not work for the inner fender well or clear the radius arm at full crank depending on the back spacing, especially with a 12" wide rim... There are many ways to stuff tires under a truck. Some ways are half ass or on a budget and other ways are the recommended. As for your 4", 33x12.50 is the recommended 36's is pushing it and no way on 37's. once you go past 33's it gets tricky because the late bronco's have the smallest fenders of any ford truck :banghead The tires may stuff under but will rub or cause body damage at the first sign of articulation. If you trim the fenders they may not hit the body but will rub on the inner fender or radius arms when off roading

1 - 10 of 10 Posts