Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I just got a 1994 Bronco few days ago. It has 265/75/15 off-road tires. I have no idea what the tires pressure should be and I didn't find it in the owner manual ! Could you help me please !!

Thanks.

:whiteflag

·
Administrator
22,843 Posts
read the side of the tire...should have recommedations for air pressure on it...for what its worth I run about 32 pds on street...

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
NO, DO NOT run what it says on the side of the tire! That's the MAXIMUM inflation under maximum load, not the regular everyday running pressure. Read the fine print in front of that "xxPSI". Just thought I'd point that out.

FWIW, I run my BFG 31x10.5 AT's @ ~34-36 psi. :D

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
or what it says in the door jamb i usully good as loing as the tires are close to stock

·
Registered
91 Posts
For mine, it's 35/41 (front/rear) for 235 tires, but the 41 is bogus. I like to overinflate my tires slighty, so I normally run in the 36/36 to 39/39 range. You shouldn't go under 32/32, or over 41/41, except if you tow something heavy.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
I have 33s and i run 35 all around.

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
OK here is the best way to do it. Have all the normal everyday things in your bronco.

Then take a piece of chaulk.

Draw a straight line across your tire.

Drive about 20' perfectly straight

check the line, see where its worn

edges= add more air
middle= take away a few LBS

try to be as close to even wear as possible. Also keep in mind that if you have any camber issues and you use the front tires (that have been there for a while) this may mess your reading up a bit as one edge may be severly worn.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts