Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,
im sittin here wonderin wat type of tires i need 2 put on my 96 bornco 4x4. i want tires that are gonna get good traction in the mud but not ridiculously big and all that road noise please gimme some tires 2 look in 2.
thanx!
:rebelflag TENNESSEE :rebelflag

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
u have pics?and would i need a lift kit 2 put those on cause im lookin in2 lift kits just not sure wat 2 buy.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you! i greatly appreciate it! as you can see im sorda a neewbie and im tryin to mod my bronco all by myself. basiclly im tryin 2 learn the tricks of the trade!thanx again!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx ill have 2 remember those and nice rigs man!amazing job!thanx again!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I vote for some 33x12.50 BFG M/T's. I mounted them on my truck by just cutting the front bumper lip a bit.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
but do i get good traction in the mud cause down here in tennessee we roll in mud not no sand!k that was probably below tha belt

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
*bo* said:
but do i get good traction in the mud cause down here in tennessee we roll in mud not no sand!k that was probably below tha belt

No offense dude, but how about type in english? And complete sentences couldn't hurt either.... :box0715: :thumbup

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BUT DO I GET GOOD TRACTION IN THOSE? BECAUSE DOWN HERE IN TENNESSEE WE ROLL IN MUD NOT SAND! OK THAT WAS PROBABLY BELOW THE BELT. hows that?lol

·
Registered
293 Posts
I vote for BFG MT's as well. Long tread life and very decent in the mud. They will look really good on black rock crawlers. Trim the front valance and shim your front bumper out and inch or two and you're golden!

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
*bo* said:
BUT DO I GET GOOD TRACTION IN THOSE? BECAUSE DOWN HERE IN TENNESSEE WE ROLL IN MUD NOT SAND! OK THAT WAS PROBABLY BELOW THE BELT. hows that?lol
an attitude like that will get you no where fast.

BFG M/T

M/T = Mud Terrain

Their made for mud.

I run Pro-Comp 31 X 11.50 M/T's on my truck that i am pretty satisfied with.

I got them buy three get one free through www.4wheelcustoms.com

What little mud i have played in, they do clean very well and they work well in the snow up here. I had to shim the front bumper out a bit, since the wider tire would hit the front bumper when i would turn.

Do a search, the "Tire" thread has been beat to death here.....plenty of information. In fact, try a search before you post a new thread.

·
Registered
293 Posts
My stupid brother saved for some tires. What does he get, Super Swamper Boggers! Let me explain, they are a great tire for off road but he doesn't go off road. He put them on his daily driver. I called him the other day on his cell, he picks up and it sounds like he flying in the engine compartment of a plane! :) He could have got some good 35" AT's but he blew his money on my opinion. He drives 35 miles to work one way and those tires won't last long.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanx. i apologize for the rude remark about sand i was simply pokin fun! but thank you!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts