Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This post is to say thank you to the FSB family and to one member in particular who goes by the name "The Juice" (aka Mark). I originally posted a problem with replacing the front rotors (getting the ABS toner ring off). After several useful replies from fellow FSB members I deemed the enormous task too challenging and was about to write off my loses and take my rig to a local shop to have them fix my brakes. "The Juice" advised me that it was not an enormous task and was willing to come to my home and show me how to complete the task I thought doomed. After a few hours, the rotor replacement and brake job was complete. In the process he sold me (and my wife) on a set of Warren Premium hubs to replace the 4X4 automatic hubs. I have yet to fill his belly full of suds :beer but that will be soon. I tip my hat off to the FSB Family and especially "The Juice" for taking time to lend a hand to a fellow Bronco enthusiast. I not only had an extra set of hands helping me but I also made a 4X4 friend. Thanks again to FSB and "The Juice"

p.s. POSTING works!

·
College User
2,023 Posts
I think that is what this site is all about helping others who need assistance. This site has tons of valuable information and some people who are willing to help others get things working again. :thumbup Here is to you guys. :beer

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,122 Posts
How freakin' COOL! :rockon

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Always been a big happy family. It's been nice to have everyone on here, not only to help Bronco wise, but sometimes it's nice just to have people to talk to who are good people. They drive Bronco's so you know they've got some sense about them.

Glad it worked out for you!

·
Super Moderator
26,694 Posts
Welcome, and yes da Juice is good guy for sure! and many others here are too!

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,025 Posts
96BroncoEB said:
This post is to say thank you to the FSB family and to one member in particular who goes by the name "The Juice" (aka Mark). I originally posted a problem with replacing the front rotors (getting the ABS toner ring off). After several useful replies from fellow FSB members I deemed the enormous task too challenging and was about to write off my loses and take my rig to a local shop to have them fix my brakes. "The Juice" advised me that it was not an enormous task and was willing to come to my home and show me how to complete the task I thought doomed. After a few hours, the rotor replacement and brake job was complete. In the process he sold me (and my wife) on a set of Warren Premium hubs to replace the 4X4 automatic hubs. I have yet to fill his belly full of suds :beer but that will be soon. I tip my hat off to the FSB Family and especially "The Juice" for taking time to lend a hand to a fellow Bronco enthusiast. I not only had an extra set of hands helping me but I also made a 4X4 friend. Thanks again to FSB and "The Juice"

p.s. POSTING works!
Hey Thanks Kevin, nice plug! Thanks everyone. The sharing of the knowhow is the most important part. I would like Ford Bronco owners to be some of the most knowledgeable, if not THE most knowledgeable people out there when it comes to knowing how our vehicles operate, and how to fix them when they don't (operate). Ohhh, I also like the part about filling my gut with suds! :drinkbud :beer :chili:

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,358 Posts
I love to hear s**t like that..That's what FSB is all about.. :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

·
Retired
16,016 Posts
Hey thats great now for a road trip for the juice come on down and put a set of gears in my rig I'll buy the suds. LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts