Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havent been on the forums for awhileeeee and it feels good to pay a visit.I have a s10 blazer i used as a daily driver and it used a ton of gas so yes i bought a honda accord and my truck has just been sitting in my driveway for awhile now i've tried to sell it dirt cheap but now i wont be able to recover what i had already put into it plus i love the truck and i really dont think it deserves to be crushed.It never let me down once ever, never broke down on me ,never left me stranded.The truck has been good to me so maybe a make over would be a good treat to it.But im undecided still.but heres some pics.

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,881 Posts
I really liked my S10 Blazer, ran like a scalded dog and (almost)impossible to kill. Mine was 2WD, and went places people would hesitate to bring their Broncos. Plus, I did alot of beating on it. I kinda blew it up though and scrapped it. Mine was a Typhoon replica, minus the turbo.

I say build it up, but not for the off-road, unless you want a beater. Build it to be a street king. I really like the way they look when blacked out. (Like mine) and when bagged. I don't like slammed trucks, but couple inches lower...

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i can honestly say id like to lift it.Ive taken this truck on some amazing trails and im impressed for a bone stock truck with the right driver it can go places you would only imagine heres some trails i play on

·
Registered
192 Posts
I would just keep it around and beat on it, that chevy IFS really sucks. Although a Cherokee front axle can goe in there easy enough.

·
Howdy howdy howdy!
5,515 Posts
Uh no offense but those are trails to you? Id take a sedan through those "trails".

·
ford freak
731 Posts
Uh no offense but those are trails to you? Id take a sedan through those "trails".
x2. and are you really asking for advice about your CHEVY on a FORD forum? :smilie_slap

i had an s10 and hated it. gutless, low clearance, and eventually mine blew up and was scrapped. cut your losses and switch to ford.

·
Registered
192 Posts
They are trails to an S-10, that's hardcore stuff for torsion bars and 235's :histerica

·
Registered
252 Posts
hey he wasnt asking for jerk responses!! he was asking for some advice. so if your not going to give him some advice dont post anything. i think you should lift it and put some big tires on it!

·
Registered
128 Posts
ummm...ok. advice he will get.

i advise you to get info from a different forum, as most responses from here will be to junk it. if you really love it, why ask advice in the first place? do what you want.

i advise you to find some real trails...we have driveways at home worse than that.

i advise timmz28 to grow some thicker skin...if you ask for advice about what to do with a small 4 door GM product, on a full size Ford forum, you deserve to get flamed. and this ain't the flame free zone. so stfu.

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,881 Posts
What do you expect on a Bronco forum? I still stand by my previous statement. No need to go lifted, beef the suspension up, install Typhoon/Syclone/SS suspension under it and order parts off of them. That's what I did with my S10. It was ten times faster then my Bronco now.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
hey he wasnt asking for jerk responses!! he was asking for some advice. so if your not going to give him some advice dont post anything. i think you should lift it and put some big tires on it!
I don't see where any advice is being asked. He doesn't ask a single question in that joke of a "paragraph."

I had an Sdime also. It was a POS from the day I bought it, with countless problems. Granted mine had the 2.8 in it. I sold it for whatever I could get out of it...500 bucks.

·
MARBLE GARGLER!
11,877 Posts
The best advise is to get off of our Bronco {used to be a Bronco forum} forum and find a Cheviee forum... Takes balls man... How would you be treated if you got on a Cheviie forum and said how much you loved yer Ford and wanted advise for it ?? You would be promptly disposed of like this thread SHOULD have been-

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
Had one of those S-10's, 4.3 4x4 sold it to put an engine in my Bronco best thing I ever did!
Yeah, posting about chevys not a good idea here. You shoulda just asked " I've been bangin your wife for months now shes knocked up, what should I do?"

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
I broke a front axle shaft on an S10 Blazer on time.

·
Howdy howdy howdy!
5,515 Posts
They are trails to an S-10, that's hardcore stuff for torsion bars and 235's :histerica
You're probably right, hell I took a dodge charger up a "hill" similar to the one he posted. It went back to the rental lot without its plastic "skid plate" but at least I got to my shooting spot. Haha I just remembered we left a few 9mm shells scattered throughout the interior and trunk, they musta thought we did drive bys in the thing. :histerica

Lick nuts light weight,

What are you? The forum superhero? Coming to the rescue of idiots everywhere?

I think you should put your cape away.

·
Premium Member
843 Posts
probably want to check the www.s10forum.com, but i'm sure they will tell you to bag at and build some kind of 4 link for the rear and throw sparks. I am a member there and that is truely one forum that has gone to shit. i don't even visit it anymore as they are all rude nowadays.

In any case if you love the truck and it's paid off (id hope so by now) keep it and maintain it. Those trucks have alot of potential in them, lift parts for it can be aquired for minimal cash if you want to go that route. if it's running good but getting horrible miliage then do yourself a good tune up and test your fuel injection system to make sure you are getting good atomization of the fuel and not a trickle (pretty common in those trucks).

If you decide to get rid of it then sell it, somebody will buy it.

·
penis
3,320 Posts
I'll buy it then torch it then send you a video of me torching it just because I want to. But hey the good news is you will save a bunch of money by insuring only one car now.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts