Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

OOPS GIVE A DAMN IS BROKE
Discussion Starter #1
MERRY CHRISTMAS :santa thank you for serving your's and our country. may your holiday by merry even though you are away from familly and friends at this time of year.
:santa

and please be safe out there

Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
AMEN!

Thanks dudes!
I may hate my government... but I LOVE my country!
God Bless you all!

But what does mine say?
It's too late now, but I always loved receiving care packages when I was away, especially during the holidays. Is there anything you need? I remember beggin my parents to send doritos and underwear. hehe

Premium Member
We are actually pretty well set up on things...my Dad is making some beef jerky and we have a plethora of other goodies. But I appreciate the offer. For those of you sending packages over to friends and loved ones, try to include some baby wipes. Sounds stupid, but when you aren't able to shower for a few days those things are gold. For you smokers, I just bought two cartons of Marlboro Lights for $20! :goodfinge

Registered
I dunno how much we can thank you guys for being over there. jsut wish we could do something. you have a merry x-mas BMC and anyone else over there.

Premium Member
Just knowing there are people back home that are thinking of us and supporting what we are doing is enough. Ya'll just keep this Bronco community alive and growing, that is all I could ever ask of you guys. (and maybe Dave to build be some sliders, a cage and some bumpers!)

Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
Better late than never..Thank you, to all of them men and women in the armed forces for putting their asses on the line every day for us. You are all heroes in my book. Be safe and God bless..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts