Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
ladies enjoy his
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...fail! :doh0715:

this is my sister's boyfriends truck. i'm guessing that you can figure out how it got flipped by the title. it did one complete roll and landed back on the wheels. he is fine now. he had a small piece of metal wedged in his arm and we thought he had a concussion at the time.

i know this isnt quite as cool as the yota falling off the cliff, but there is one good side to this thread

my friends sweet bronco (1996, 5.0 with stereo, 5% tint and 30% on the front windshied, and 2.5 exhaust with a high flow cat and flowmaster 40 series) (cool thing is, his dad owns an all red one with the 5.8)

·
Designated Tranny Killer
7,309 Posts
is this the 1 that was going to get lifted?

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
pretty sure the Insurance company is gonna wonder why there was no police report to go with this totalled truck......and I agree, thanks for explaining why rates are so high....because of asswipes like this.

·
Registered
239 Posts
not justifying it, but i bet some more of these people here would have tried to do the same thing with insurance with a new truck like that.....

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
So...what you're saying is that's NOT how its supposed to look?

Its vehicles like the Chebby Avalanche (isn't that what it is?) that give trucks a bad name.

What the hell thought he could drift in a truck anyway? Didn't he watch the movies? There were no drifting trucks :twak

·
Registered
582 Posts
It doesn't matter how it got crashed insurance still has to pay for a rig that new. No police reports all the time, someone has to call it in for the police to show up. I'm guessing maybe it was intoxication of some sort why he drove it away from the scene.

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
It doesn't matter how it got crashed insurance still has to pay for a rig that new. No police reports all the time, someone has to call it in for the police to show up. I'm guessing maybe it was intoxication of some sort why he drove it away from the scene.
I'm pretty sure any time the damage exceeds $1,000 you are suppose to call in police.
But I'm sure he didn't because he would have gotten a ticket for wreckless driving and failure to control his vehicle... I'm sure the skidmarks leading up to the truck would hav given it away.

·
Administrator
2012 Jeep JKU
24,002 Posts
State/insurance company dependent....

Why try and bullshit them. I would call the insurance company and told them that "I lost control of the vehicle and it rolled". i don't think there needs to be much more than that.

On the flip side. And I'm not trying to defend him. But how many of us drove like idiots at that age and just got LUCKY that we didn't flip a car? :twak
a whole lot of us most likely...:thumbup

·
Premium Member
5,265 Posts
On the flip side. And I'm not trying to defend him. But how many of us drove like idiots at that age and just got LUCKY that we didn't flip a car? :twak
:brownbag = Me

Of course, mine was a 500 dollar shitpile of a chevy nova... (then a 700 shitpile of a honda civic). I dont think I ever drove anything worth nearly what that Avalanche is worth until I was 35 :toothless

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,247 Posts
What the hell thought he could drift in a truck anyway? Didn't he watch the movies? There were no drifting trucks :twak
Well...I wouldn't call an avalanch a truck...but I know I sure as hell wouldn't try in a avalanch/tahoe. Now a lowered/stockish height ranger/s10/dakota(or I think it's a d50 or something)....yea, I can see them drifting quite easily. Those being 2wd of course ;)

Still...what a fvcktard.....:twak

KC

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I use the term "truck" pretty loosely when referring to that... thing.

I guess you could drift in an S10 or Ranger or something similar, with a lowered stance. I don't recall ever actually seeing someone do it with one though...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.