Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Seeking Tanelorn
21,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone played it? (I assume yes) I was looking at the 4 game package on Steam - $46 for all 4 w/weekend discount - and was wondering if it was a franchise I might be able to play through. The stealth idea appeals to me since I'm not real adept at fast-paced multi-control shooters. I did make it through most of the Half Life/Half Life 2 franchise though (just didn't know to use the car on the hunters at the end), so I'm not a complete novice.

What do you think - in over my head, or give it a shot?

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
It's hard. I'd say I'm a lower mid level gamer and it can kick your ass. There are a lot of options in each level that will have different affects on the mission and how you accomplish the goals. It is mostly a stealth/sneak around type game with very little combat. I'm under the impression from the game that the less you fire the gun, the better.

However, when you manage to do something right and complete a goal, or sneak up on some guy and then throw him over a rail without making a sound. Well, it's bad ass. It'll probably take a few(or many) redo's of a given level/task, but overall I would say get them without hesitation.

·
Enjoy my
6,054 Posts
Those games are alot of fun-however I have found them easier to play on a console rather than computer. YMMV.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I have them all. I'm not a big fan of the online play (xbox) but I'm all over the mission play. I'm undecided on the newest game yet though because I haven't played it much. What little I did play though makes me say that i'll like the game but not as much as the previous games. They did away with some of the stealth aspects of the game in favor of making it a bit faster paced. The slower paced stealth game is why I got into it in the first place.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts