Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When Tommy built his ultra-cool back bumper, he gave the stock one to Swatchie. Swatchie couldn't use it and gave it to me back in December to replace mine which had gotten mangled wheeling in New Mexico.

Today, I finally got around to putting it on, and thought to myself that it's a shame to put a perfectly good bumper on knowing it will probably get mangled on the next wheeling trip. So I decided to try trimming my old bumper instead. (a la Shadowfax)

I'm happy with the way my trim job turned out, so now I'm offering TommyR's bumper to someone else. So anyone in reasonable distance from Killeen let me know and you can come get it or we could meet somewhere in the middle. Maybe at the next Austin Area M & G? The bumper is in perfect condition and has no blemishes except for an LSU sticker.

No charge! It was given to me and I'll pass that good will on to the next person. :beer

By the way, here is how my bumper looks now:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey how much if it free i migght just have to drive there and get it or something..it says your in texas

Yes, I meant FREE! It was given to me for free, so it just wouldn't be right to try and sell it now. I'm in Killeen, TX if you are interested.

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
By the way, here is how my bumper looks now:
Looks familiar

Can you stand on it still or does it bend alot? I know mine was pretty flimsy once I cut most of the bottom off.

·
Rest in Peace Friend...
3,220 Posts
Shoot, I thought you were talking about the custom bumper that TommyR built, not the stock one. Put the stock one back on for now, until someone needs it, and save the cut one for offroading. We need to build you one like ToddACimer's custom bumper when I build one. Soon, I hope, JSM84

·
Registered
117 Posts
Will that bumper fit an '86? If so, I am interested. I am currently sporting a custom bumper from an '87 f150 which prevents me from fully opening the tailgate...the Ford emblem rests on the top and will eventually be destroyed if I keep opening it.

I am in Mineral Wells, Texas, 45 minutes west of Fort Worth. A crew from work will be going to Austin next week to do some work at a wind tunnel and I might be able to have them pick it up.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hell, if you still have it, I'l take it. Mine has a few minor dings and bends. Maybe at the next M&G.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts