Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so ive noticed a few people have been posting pics of how they fixed there rusted out coffee can, and i knew mine had some rust, so i got out after work and started thinkin, drinkin, and listening to my country, and i was having some problems finding something that would work and look good. After 3 hours and a twelve pack i finally gave up, sat down, then looked down and saw it, didnt want the hole to have to be cut cause i was lazy, and drunk...anyway here it is...fits perfectly in the top too

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,738 Posts
:red x

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you guys...i was also just thinkin, is air being pushed in or sucked out...because it wont hold up to much sucking out

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,738 Posts
OMFG, that's hilarious!

"No, officer, I haven't been drinking, my truck has. Look under the hood!" :rofl:

·
my bko ate my money
2,319 Posts
its a vacuum canister meaning the air is being sucked out....nice can but i dont think itll hold up too well

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thats what i was thinkin...but theres a one way that makes me think otherwise...probably look it over tomorrow morning when i have my head on straight

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I dunno, i think 10 PSI sucking out of that can is gonna crumple it up pretty badly.

Best go get yourself a 40 and repeat the experiment :D

Justin

·
Puts it were it doesnt go
640 Posts
you might be able to pour some sort of glue in there and spin it to cover the walls to keep it from crushing but one way or another thats cool as hell. i'll have to do that too

·
Registered
897 Posts
maybe one of those mini kegs. :D :D

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
U should have tried it with the beer in it :popc1:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
so...went out and started her up...at first the can held pretty steady...then i decided to touch it...im guessing the fact that it was a perfectly unbent can gave it strength, until i ruined it...gonna try and figure something out to reinforce a new one after work.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts