Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
damnit people are we too lazt to click on the big top 4x4 link or what? yesterday when i voted we were in 4th and now were in 2nd so thats good news but move your mouse alittle and get a clickin' please!

I still think we should figgure some kind of NWS topic out and the only way you can get in is if you vote top4x4 or FOTM...eh? :deal

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
every time i try to vote I get this crap

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the topstangs.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ooh...well go use the neighbors computor and vote! lol

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats weird it works for me...mabey them k5'ers gave us some virus.....damn themn

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,632 Posts
Must be a security settings thing guys.
The site does take time to open as it's registering the vote at the same time.
If there's too much lag time between server response... your browser may just time out and consider the site lost.

Just my .02

Oh yea... almost forgot:

VOTE!!! :rockon :chili: :usa :whip

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
HWY TO HELL said:
damnit people are we too lazt to click on the big top 4x4 link or what? yesterday when i voted we were in 4th and now were in 2nd so thats good news but move your mouse alittle and get a clickin' please!

I still think we should figgure some kind of NWS topic out and the only way you can get in is if you vote top4x4 or FOTM...eh? :deal
yeah, it pisses me off that we aren't top dog...we definitely have enough members to kick ass, maybe there should be an administrative reminder or something???

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
VOTE,VOTE,VOTE,VOTE,VOTE,VOTE,VOTE,VOTE,VOTE,VOTE,VOTE,VOTE,VOTE,AND SOME MORE VOTE! do it now, I want you to vote top4x4! do it for uncle fsb!

·
College User
2,018 Posts
Damager when I used to get that I was my cookie settings, it was saying it was a restricted site but justed changed my internet optiondsin control panel and was back to voting. Clear as clay right?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts