Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 10309 Posts

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,561 Posts
everyone has done great this month, basically a week at #1 but those colorado guys are catching up

p.s. for those that think its a waste of time to vote at top 4X4 thats fine but it does give us recognition among some of the best 4X4 sites on the net and contributes to alot of new traffic and members we would otherwise not have, just my .02 :toothless

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
I'm with you, I have been watching closely and I have been noticing our drop off. I hope people will pick it up. It may not matter to some, everyone will want to see what makes us number one, and that means more traffic!

MM

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
doesn't K5 own this topsites crap :shrug

either way, we should be proud we have maintained a pretty sweet lead for the whole month so far :thumbup

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'm curious as to how they managed to pick up so many votes so quickly...and the Ramcharger site is right behind them.

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
ya, but the ram charger have been there for a while, the K5's came out of no where.

MM

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Well we are dropped our lead down to 20, it's at 26 now, keep it up!

MM

·
Super Moderator
14,481 Posts
I have been emailing all of my friend and family with a click here link in my email. When they click on it they vote..I know its a little shady, but hey at least I'm trying.:brownbag

21 - 40 of 10309 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.