Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 10309 Posts

·
Registered
13,896 Posts
There's so many things happening here, that it's easy to vote each, and every, time we come to the site... everything from site updates from Joe, to friendly ribbing, and ALOT of tech goin on in here... yeah, only one of my votes are good each day, but I still vote at least twice a day

·
Traveling FSB'er
1,099 Posts
davids78bronco said:
There's so many things happening here, that it's easy to vote each, and every, time we come to the site... everything from site updates from Joe, to friendly ribbing, and ALOT of tech goin on in here... yeah, only one of my votes are good each day, but I still vote at least twice a day
I vote everytime I log into the site...... :thumbup

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
that sucks!
top4x4 is my home page, so every time i git on the net, i vote.

·
haaarrrrr haaaarrrr
1,384 Posts
Miketnf150 said:
For some dang reason everytime I click to vote my IE gets and error and closes!!!!:banghead :banghead
i got a problem like that but everytime i click the link is it just opens up a blank page, no error message or nuttin:shrug

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,021 Posts
:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead That didn't work either. Oh well I guess I will have to wait til I get to work on Tuesday to vote.:cry :cry :cry

edit I tried again buy typing www.top4x4sites.com and that work!! So you guys having problems may try that one! I also clicked on the top4x4site clicking in my post and that worked as well.

·
Registered
13,896 Posts
This is great, we're about 80 votes ahead. If we keep this up, there's no way to lose the #1 spot again... even better than that, this ensures our site is seen first, for anyone doing a search on Fords or Broncos:thumbup

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
our lead over classic roncos.com is dwindling down! vote!!!! :banghead

61 - 80 of 10309 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.