Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So instead of Ebaying shocks I wanted to make sure I got them for my solid axle swap this week. Well Tuesday I called and verified their stock. They gave me a shipping number and an order number and I was to get them in 2-3 days from TN to TX. I even offered to pay extra to ship faster and they said we had them and they would make it with plenty of time.

I get a notification by email that UPS Quantum had cancelled the order and no other actions were happening with my order. I called 3 times and finally today I got someone on the phone. They did not even notify me what they had done. My order would have just stayed in limbo until I took care of it. Complete lack of follow up.

Sir your order was cancelled on thursday because we sold the shocks in our showroom. The customer had the money and needed immediately. SO WHERE DO I COME INTO THIS WHEN I HAD THE MONEY AND NEEDED THEM. Complete idiots... Sold it to make a better in store profit then to get it out on time for me. They said its cool they would drop ship it on Monday. I canceled my order and paid a 5 percent (7 dollars) cancel fee.

With all said and done i have no shocks and lost 7 bucks. Top Gun Customz whether on ebay or via phone are unreliable and bad merchants. Dont use them if you need a part in a certain time or want it sold out from under you.

On a side not I ordered from them months ago and had no issues with ebays review system I think they work harder knowing you are going to let them know how they will do with ebays feedbacks.

Dont call them they dont put the effort into helping you.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Top Gun Sucks, when we did the lift on my neighbors daughters envoy, they qouted us alot, but thats what she wanted, so i let her use my credit card, i talked to them and everything was inline...7 days passed and nothing had been charged to my card...i called them, they said that they forgot to write down what i needed and to tell them again...as well as give them the card number again so they could run it this time. I told them Fyou and nevermind. She had to miss several days of school(outta town) since she had bought the new tires and had them mounted on her wheels while we did the tear down, and other mods...

·
Chrome gets me home
2,905 Posts
eveything went well on my dealings with them? :shrug sucks that it happened tho, its always extremely frustrating when stuff like that doesnt go accordingly

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
That sucks and I don't blame you for being pissed. :banghead

But I can't complain about Top Gunz.I bought some shocks from them a couple months ago.They had the best price on Bilstein 5100's and they were delivered on time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts