Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
finish painting it!! the paint so far looks good, and it looks real good with the top off!

and nice work on the dog, thats the first pic we have seen of littleone in a while!

wes

·
Registered
409 Posts
:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead He is not suppose to post pics of me :banghead :banghead :banghead

He is slowly but surely painting it. Looks good from a distance

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
littleone said:
:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead He is not suppose to post pics of me :banghead :banghead :banghead

you don't use that on him too do ya? ... you could now :thumbup

·
OOPS GIVE A DAMN IS BROKE
8,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if all goes good in the next week or so i will get the paint finished one of the reasons i pulled the top was so i can paint the roof :thumbup also it has been nice up here in the mountains ....

thanks damger :thumbup

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
at least you have a short hair. try 2 Akitas. they blow their coat twice a year. topless is so cool. its getting really cold at night now. and theres no heat either... but thats what winter coats were made for right? AXE

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
ahh i love them like they were my kids & really never would have any other kind. i need to get the male laid so i can have pups. my $500 female is a lesbo (not that theres anything wrong with that) 8 years of going into heat & she wont let him mount her ... poor blue balled bastard. he whines & whimpers & looks at me. nothing i can do other than buying her & feeding them... oh well, i will place personal puppy ads i guess. shop vacs rule!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts