Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Recently purchased some transmission seals from Torque King 4x4 out of Billings, MT.

https://torqueking.com

I give them an A+ rating. Customer service was top notch. I recieved both an email and phone call the day after I ordered, informing me they wouldn't ship out till after Thanksgiving. My parts arrived on time.

They offer axle parts for basically any 4x4, as well as transfer case and transmission parts. They offer not just the big items, but smalls too, like gaskets, detents, fasteners, plugs, and other wear items.

·
Foolsize Member
1,558 Posts
Awesome website for tech info and reference if nothing else. Ill have to check them out on future running gear projects. Didn't see any 8.8 R+P sets oddly though

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know that they sell R&P since those can be bought nearly everywhere. This was about the only non-Ebay or Amazon place I could find the seal I needed without buying a $100+ rebuild kit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts