Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i havn't found any for sur info that my 95 eddie bauer has torsion keys but if it does has anybody cranked them??? did it do much and how hard was it i am hinking of doing it to get my truck level???

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
Nope. You have to add spacers, a leveling kit or lift to bring the front end up.

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
What kind of offroading? To what level I mean? Hardcore rocks or mud, light trails, gravel roads? I ask because a small lift/leveling kit will work for light stuff and daily driving. If you are gonna get serious, you will need larger than stock tires, which means a lift (or cutting fenders) and eventually re-gearing...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have 31 m/trs now but nothing extreme off road little mud here and there and some trails...if i do get a leveling kit can i leave it onn when i put a 3'' lift on like i'm planning on later down the road

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
Depends on the kit. It is also possible you have worn springs that have allowed the front end to sag a bit.... you could try replacing the springs. If you go with coil spacers, you can leave them in but you may not need to. If you plan on lifting it in the future, IMO, you would be best served just saving your money and doing the lift vs leveling now and lifting later.... oh, and you are looking at a 4" or 6" lift kit unless you are talking body lift (or leveling kit).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts