Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not for sale or parts. Sorry found a frame at a decent price and am rebuilding her. Thanks for interest.

-Jared (broncojared)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Would you be willing to part it out?

·
Registered
245 Posts
If only you were closer. That truck would solve a lot of my problems. :banghead

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

and are you sure it has a C6?

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
im an idiot

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Sorry that didn't do the money on ebay, I am the guy who emailed you about the manual transfer case. Glad you found the site. Hope it helps

·
Registered
494 Posts
lets see those pictures

·
Yeeeeehaw Y'all!
2,038 Posts
broncojared said:
I am looking to get around $2,500. She is in near perfect condition. Her driver side fender is trashed. TTB is ruint (although pass side A arm/raduis arm could be used). Frame is twisted so no good there. But interior is perfect. Absolutley no rust.
:histerica Thanks... I needed a chuckle.

·
haaarrrrr haaaarrrr
1,384 Posts
don't take this the wrong way but i can get an unwrecked 94-96 round here with less miles for about the same price. Be realistic, it ain't magic beans here.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,515 Posts
Man... I need to find someone like this in my area and buy thier motor.

·
Registered
990 Posts
I'll put some of the pics on my site and link them here.

EDIT
Ok here's the pics

It dosen't actually look like its in that bad of shape.

·
user title
2,211 Posts
Mrit said:
I'll put some of the pics on my site and link them here.

EDIT

It dosen't actually look like its in that bad of shape.
Um...then what do you consider to be "bad shape??"

:beer
Bill

·
Registered
494 Posts
Ya, would you be interrested in parting it out? I got dibbs on the tailgate if he does!

·
www.easttn4x4.com
2,191 Posts
I agree your price is outragous. A good running truck with less than 100k, maybe $2500. Look at the price of major parts. $300 interior, $200 airbag, $400 motor, $200 trans, $100 tranfer case, $100 misc body parts. That puts it about $1200 parting it out. So selling it whole you should ask $1000.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Gub_Ni said:
I agree your price is outragous. A good running truck with less than 100k, maybe $2500. Look at the price of major parts. $300 interior, $200 airbag, $400 motor, $200 trans, $100 tranfer case, $100 misc body parts. That puts it about $1200 parting it out. So selling it whole you should ask $1000.
Nice try, I just sold a a good running one with more then 100K on it for $4200, a 95 on ebay. It all depends were you are, who you are and what you want

·
Registered
89 Posts
man, I need to go to Tennessee and get some of those $2500 less than 100k broncos..

They fetch 5 grand up here, for the 92-96 anyway.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts