Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured this would be a good place to post this. On June 10th, I will be riding my bike in an event put on by the Tour de Cure. They have these events all over the country, and people get donations for riding, and the money goes towards diabetes research.

They have all levels/lengths of rides, but I will be doing a full "century", or 100 mile ride. The longest I have ridden to date in one trip is just over 71 miles. My dad, who has diabetes, will be riding with me for 30 miles. The longest he has ridden to date is 20 miles.

I need to raise a minimium of $300 for my dad and myself for us to enter the event, but the more I can raise the better. I have a page on the Tour de Cure website that lets you pledge money to me pretty easily. It also has some more information, and a little blurb I wrote, mostly goofin around.

Thanks for you time.

http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=4353&px=3415153

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
Good luck man... I'm riding here on 23 June.. Enjoy the ride-----Fog

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
Good luck man, I helped you out as much as I can...inform me on the 11th how you did cause the 10th im gonna be wasted.

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very big thanks to Paul and Dan. I will let you know how it goes. If it kills me, ill have someone run my obit here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts