Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have a few black tow hooks left to me that I am trying to unload. they normally go for 8.99 each from northern tool. I'm thinking $10 a pair. should be able to send out in us mail relativly cheap. they come with bolts and the metal tab to keep things locked in. I would think every one has seen these kind before. I'm still going threw boxes for more, but so far I have about 10 total. Might be more. will update as I find more. Either PM me or email to alowfalcon at gmail . com If that is too much make an offer. remember though I'm not asking much for shipping costs.

all hooks are sold thanks to those who bought.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
With sending them out in regular mail, shipping should only be a couple bucks. I will find out today. I think they have that flat rate shipping. I will update later.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
o, It looks like I have 8 hooks for now. I have been working late this week and have not had time to check with the post office. I cant imagine it costing more than a few dollars to ship.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,447 Posts
You just might be able to fit 2 in a small flat rate 5 dollar box and im sure up to 5 or 7 sets in a 10 dollar medium flat rate box. I use these box's weekly so hope that helps. Good deal

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes thanks for your info larryp. usps flat rate box for $5 will work for a pair. so $15 a pair shipped. or make offers. paypal accepted

1 - 15 of 15 Posts