Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1994 bronco xlt Sport Centaurus, red, 5.8
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m buying a mustang Mach 1 in the next year and a half or so. Do you think it’d be possible for me to tow the car behind my bronco because in a few years I have to make the move to Colorado and towing the mustang behind the Broncos gonna be the easiest way if possible. The bulk of the rest of my stuff will be in another vehicle because I’m moving with a friend but Broncos seems to be the best bet to move both my cars. For people who have seen my profile my 94 gt blew up and I’m gonna upgrade and since that car was built pretty heavily this was the next best thing

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
7,740 Posts
The wieght and such is no big deal. Be sure to use a trailer with brakes.
The issues that arise from towing (a car) with a Bronco are from its wheelbase. If your un-experienced it can catch you off guard very quickly, and then even in emergency situations can be a handful for those that have been towing awhile.
Not saying not to do it, just be aware of what your doing when your doing it is all. My suggestion is to drive like you are on ice the hole time.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
make sure your brakes are in great working order.

but honestly, considering the hilly nature of that region, I might suggest avoiding that tow. if you were towing on flat ground, then it would be less precarious.

·
Registered
1994 bronco xlt Sport Centaurus, red, 5.8
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
make sure your brakes are in great working order.

but honestly, considering the hilly nature of that region, I might suggest avoiding that tow. if you were towing on flat ground, then it would be less precarious.
I mean most of it’s gonna be towing on a interstate, but yeah I get your point

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
38,259 Posts
We've got a pics of your Bronco towing something thread around here somewhere. I'd have no issue doing it with all the important stuff verified and working properly. Do it all the time and we don't live in the flatland up here in the Inland NorthWest.

Got lots more but you get the point.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.