Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talk about bad luck.

EDITED: Well I guess there's not much we can do but just wanted to vent anyways. My bro just got his Ranger back after having a rebuilt tranny put in, and literally about 12 hours later gets into an accident...hit a tree at the bottom of a ditch, and apparently it's totalled :banghead

Fortunately the truck's all that's banged up! :thumbup

Sucks though, because now we're facing insane towing charges because we called one towing company to get it since we couldn't get it out ourselves, but the police found it and they had some other company tow it before us. We show up to meet the tow guy and the truck is GONE already, and we weren't contacted...what a situation. :banghead

So now we have to pay another towing charge + storage fees more than likely.

Arrrgh!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
EDITED: Well I guess there's not much we can do but just wanted to vent anyways. My bro just got his Ranger back after having a rebuilt tranny put in, and literally about 12 hours later gets into an accident...hit a tree at the bottom of a ditch, and apparently it's totalled :banghead

Fortunately the truck's all that's banged up! :thumbup

Sucks though, because now we're facing insane towing charges because we called one towing company to get it since we couldn't get it out ourselves, but the police found it and they had some other company tow it before us. We show up to meet the tow guy and the truck is GONE already, and we weren't contacted...what a situation. :banghead

So now we have to pay another towing charge + storage fees more than likely.

Arrrgh!
thats life when you wreck a vehicle like that on a city highway/street.
the insurance should pay all charges except for th eguy you called out, but there should only be a minimal fee since he didnt do anything.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts