Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
There are some dumb people in this world. Wouldnt you think something was wrong the moment the back started to float?

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
I love how the guy on the dock is just standing there watching it all happen.....:histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica

The driver of the yellow submarine needs his ass beat anyways. If he can afford that car he sure as heck can afford a beater to tow his seadoo to the lake.......DUMBASS!!!!!!:twak :twak :twak

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
HOLY THREAD RESSURECTION Batman !!!

I started searching for funny threads and stuff and saw this one. Does anyone have the pics? I tried searching google and nothing .

Heres Hoping !

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
moron..but ive driven my truck into the bay to get my jet ski. my bro let it float away was i got the truck. trxus are actally great in water/sand. it got up to the edge of the door sill til i stoped jumped and ran. my ski doo muscle craft is worth more than the truck

·
has no skidplate
4,322 Posts
HOLY THREAD RESSURECTION Batman !!!

I started searching for funny threads and stuff and saw this one. Does anyone have the pics? I tried searching google and nothing .

Heres Hoping !
it's dupalicious on the corvette forum

also there is absolutely no problem with towing something as light as a jetski with a vette

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
thats AWESOME !!! thanks for finding the pics :D My wife and I are laughing our butts off over this LOL

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
My dad used to tow his old boat with his 1969 Mach 1 (not a big boat), Said it did fine, but when the ramp was wet, it was tun pulling it out of the water.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
the best and scariest thing i have seen on a boat ramp was when some guy put his boat full throttle and fell off the boat. the boat then turned and head for our boat but turned again and hit the dock. from there it started to do donuts for about1/2 hour till the police came and told everyone to leaave while they fix the problem.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts