Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
"VERY RARE"??? There are a few dozen on shelves at wal-mart...

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
Ubermich said:
"VERY RARE"??? There are a few dozen on shelves at wal-mart...

Thats what i was about to say as well

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
I got one for x-mas. They are cool to look at but mine won't go through the grass. I guess I'm going to have to modify it.

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,013 Posts
those rock crawlers... the big orange and blue one are one sale at walmart right now for $100... werent they 160 or something... pretty cool but i've got too many toys like that as it is

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,443 Posts
bigbroncojeff said:
those rock crawlers... the big orange and blue one are one sale at walmart right now for $100... werent they 160 or something... pretty cool but i've got too many toys like that as it is

WHAT?! They're completely sold out in Phoenix and we can't find them anywhere! And if you can find em they're still 160, we've been looking for em everywhere. Do they sell the replacement tires and axles there too?

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,013 Posts
Oldyeller said:
WHAT?! They're completely sold out in Phoenix and we can't find them anywhere! And if you can find em they're still 160, we've been looking for em everywhere. Do they sell the replacement tires and axles there too?
didn't look for replacement parts... just saw a stack of em in the middle of the aisle over by the bikes and toys... but i just checked ebay and they are going for more than 100 with shipping and handling

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,443 Posts
Their site says that only Walmart carries them, but wal mart says they're not ordering any more.

·
OOPS GIVE A DAMN IS BROKE
8,920 Posts
well hell lets see what that one goes for and i'll auction mine off starting at the ending price of the one on ebay :histerica :histerica :histerica

1 - 9 of 9 Posts