Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i get on it the rpm's go down for a couple of seconds sound like throttle positioning sencor??already did total tune-up checked cat's replaced o2 sencer checked feul pressure and bought a new ciol checked timing

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
Before you start replacing everything systematically, if you have the code checker, run the diagnostics and see what it spits out. Then, also look for a vacuum leak... and also, check all your air intake connections...

·
Registered
470 Posts
Fireguy50 said:
what do you drive? :twak
do you need more info than a 94 bronco

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,858 Posts
First, I never read 94 Bronco in this thread untill you said it.
Second, yes I need more. Engine? Trans? Mods done? What was the fuel pressue when checked?

Haven't chagred anybody for internet help yet, and I ain't pulling teeth, so help me help you.

·
Registered
470 Posts
1994/ 351/e4od/32'tires/ 3.55 gears

·
Registered
470 Posts
It might be the pickup coil.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i beleive it was 42 psi the feul pressure more than it needed to be/it has doing it for a long time now the tune-up made it seem like it did it less though there no ryme or reason to when it does it(hot or cold) that i have noticed.i have a new ciol.the feul pump whines though but the pressure was cool.hold on irwin it deosn't do it if your reving in park just while driving and getting on it.have your herd of feul pumps having promblems under a driving load???? :shrug sorry always forget to put the specifics :twak k&n drop in msd ciol 3' cat back exhaust

·
Registered
69 Posts
Mine is doing the same.If it wasnt EFI,I would say it sounds like a carb accelerator pump is bad...haha. Replaced TPS(It was bad though,no voltage).Doing same. LONEWOLF

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
Sounds like a small vaccuum leak to me... mine turned out to be the vaccuum hose that runs to the fuel pressuure regulator.... was an ever so slight couldn't see it unless you bent the crap out of it, crack in the hose....

Tom

·
Registered
17 Posts
So what was the solution????? I have a similar problem, slight hesitation on acceleration through 1700 rpm, full tune up completed and replaced the TPS.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts