Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im a chevy guy looking at doing a coild sprung 44 to the front of my 98 1/2 ton. i saw a 91 f150 today with a coil sprung 44. i didnt kno 91's were solid axle coils but guess so it had like a 3" susp on it and the traction bar drop bracket was like a 1/2" plate of steel that droped donw quit aways to make it level withthe drag link has anyone seen sumthing like this or done sumthng like this ill take pics of it tomorrow for u guys. camra was dead today. or cani get pics of sum of ur guys drop brackets for ur traction bar to make it parrellel of ur drag link. i figured i could get my drag link up then just put the traction bar parrellel to it and cut a perice of still and bolt or weld it to my frame to make it work. ill either use 6" or 9" coils not sure prolly srart with 6" and see how i like them?

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Not a traction bar, its a track bar, or a panhard bar.

This is the bolt-on bracket I built a while ago for the F150

·
Premium Member
7,396 Posts
Holyshit Mike! When are you going to start manufacturing those?

Edit: I take back every thing I said about your gay mudflaps.

·
formerly Nascarfreak88
1,809 Posts
hmm i would pay for one of them, instead of tryin to fab up one here in a few months... fabbin takes time i dont have

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
I thought about it, but you guys wouldn't want to pay what I would have to charge for them to want to do it enoufgh. It was a bitch to build, had to bend the plate to conform to the crossmember, and then put the whole thing together on the truck. I must have bolted it on and taken it off 15 times when I was putting it together.

Here you can see the bend in the plate

·
The Anti Yam!
22,680 Posts
derrick36 said:
You're not even trying anymore, are you?
I'm not even going to reply. :toothless

badass1tonf100 said:
for that ill build you one
When I'm ready, someone is going to.:toothless

But who ever does it must realize that........

Ohh my gosh, it will be on a street queen. :histerica

I only want an SAS to get rid of alighnment problems and becouse it looks cool.

Yea I said it.

Mall-Rated Baby!

And I have never hidden it.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Gacknar said:
Ohh my gosh, it will be on a street queen. :histerica

I only want an SAS to get rid of alighnment problems and becouse it looks cool.

Yea I said it.

Mall-Rated Baby!

And I have never hidden it.
Thats why I did my SAS. the TTB sucks on the street.

I'll build one for you Gack, but I'll need the Bronco here to build it on. You can probably ship it cheaper than driving it

·
The Anti Yam!
22,680 Posts
MikE2 said:
Thats why I did my SAS. the TTB sucks on the street.

I'll build one for you Gack, but I'll need the Bronco here to build it on. You can probably ship it cheaper than driving it
How about a trip to Ga?

We got deer, knats, aligator gar, and redneck trailer park girls.

Some with teeth.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
just for info what would you have to charge for that? maybe i should PM but it seems like at least a few of us would like one. :rockon

it's all half inch plate right? and that little piece of angle.

wate i got a better idea. do you have a template for that imposible to measure part? i could make um if i have some measurements to go on. :toothless

i should just figue it out myself shouldn't i. :wacko :doh0715:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts